WAEC Expo 2019/2020 On Mathematics – Get WAEC Mathematics Questions And Answers 2019 (OBJ And Theory)
This article will show you the real Mathematics expo you need to pass WAEC Mathematics in 2019. I am going to show you the most repeated questions and answers you need.
On this page, you will get waec Mathematics 2019, Mathematics waec questions and answers, 2019 waec question on Mathematics, waec gce 2019 Mathematics questions answers, waec Mathematics 2019 essay questions and answers. waec mathematics obj questions and answers, waec mathematics theory answers 2019 e.t.c. So, keep reading.
A lot of prospective candidates have been asking questions like, “how can I get WAEC expo in 2019 and receive mathematics questions and answers before my exam?.
I am going to show you the truth behind the whole WAEC expo story in this article. No time to waste, let’s get started.
WAEC Expo On Mathematics 2019/2020 – How To Get Questions And Answers
1. The first thing you need to know is that you can totally pass WAEC examination without expo/runs. What you need is to work hard and study the right way. In fact, WAEC is not hard at all.
2. Here, we do NOT advertise WAEC expo to candidates and we will NEVER ask you to pay for WAEC expo for any reason.
3. I REPEAT, we do not engage in examination malpractice here and we will never ask you for money to get WAEC questions and answers in 2019.
4. Most people that promise to give you WAEC questions and answers for a fee are scammers. They are after your money.
5. If you get WAEC expo to pass in 2019, you will NEVER find expo for JAMB and Post UTME.
NOTE: You will get everything you need to pass your WAEC in 2019 here on this page, so keep reading.
Topics Where WAEC Mathematics Questions 2019 Will Come Out From
- Number bases
- Fractions, Decimals and Approximations
- Series and sequences
- Matrices and determinants
- Algebraic Processes
- Change of Subject of a formula
- Linear and quadratic equations
- Mensuration – length, area and volume
- Geometry – angles, triangle and polygons
- Circle Theorem
- Angle of elevation and depression
- Percentage gain and loss
Likely Questions In WAEC Mathematics 2019/2020
1. If the 2nd and 5th terms of a G.P are 6 and 48 respectively, find the sum of the first for term
- A. -45
- B. -15
- C. 15
- D. 33
- E. 45
2. Evaluate (101.5)2 – (100.5)2
- A. 1
- B. 2.02
- C. 20.02
- D. 202
- E. 2020
3. Express the product of 0.06 and 0.09 in standard form
- A. 5.4 * 10-1
- B. 5.4*10-2
- C. 5.4*10-3
- D. 5.4*102
- E. 5.4*103
4. Find the 8th term of the A.P -3, -1, 1 ……
- A. 13
- B. 11
- C. -8
- D. -11
- E. -17
5. A ladder 9m long leans against a vertical wall, making an angle of 64o with the horizontal ground. calculate correct to one decimal place, how far the foot of the ladder is from the wall.
- A. 4.0m
- B. 5.8m
- C. 7.1m
- D. 8.1m
- E. 18.5m
6. A sales girl gave a change of N1.15 to a customer instead of N1.25. Calculate her percentage error
- A. 10%
- B. 7%
- C. 8.0%
- D. 2.4%
- E. 10%
7. What is the probability of having an odd number in a single toss of a fair die?
- A. 1/6
- B. 1/3
- C. 1/2
- D. 2/3
- E. 5/6
8. Evaluate log106 + log1045 – log1027 without using logarithm tables
- A. o
- B. 1
- C. 1.1738
- D. 1.3802
- E. 10
9. Find the root of the equation 2x2 – 3x – 2 = 0
- A. x = -2 or 1/2
- B. x = -2 or1
- C. x = -2 or 2
- D. x = -1 or 2
- E. x = -1/2 or 2
10. What value of k makes the given expression a perfect square ? m2 – 8m + k = 0
- A. 2
- B. 4
- C. 8
- D. 16
- E. 64
If you can study your textbooks very well, use the WAEC syllabus and cover all topics you need to, you will definitely SMASH WAEC 2019 ONCE AND FOR ALL.
WAEC Mathematics Examination Scheme
There will be two papers, Papers 1 and 2, both of which must be taken.
PAPER 1: will consist of fifty multiple-choice objective questions, drawn from the common
areas of the syllabus, to be answered in 1½ hours for 50 marks.
PAPER 2: will consist of thirteen essay questions in two sections – Sections A and B, to be
answered in 2½ hours for 100 marks. Candidates will be required to answer ten
questions in all.
Section A – Will consist of five compulsory questions, elementary in nature carrying a
total of 40 marks. The questions will be drawn from the common areas of
Section B – will consist of eight questions of greater length and difficulty. The
questions shall include a maximum of two which shall be drawn from
parts of the syllabuses which may not be peculiar to candidates’ home
countries. Candidates will be expected to answer five questions for
WAEC 2019 Examination Instructions
- Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so
- USE HB pencil throughout in the OBJ Section
- You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- You are allowed to use calculator to solve
- Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed
- Behave yourself.
- You must not be caught with any form of expo
WAEC 2019 Subjects To Pass
- English Language
- Agricultural science
- Animal Husbandry
- Book keeping
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
- Civic Education
- Computer Studies
- Data Processing
- Financial Accounting
- Further Mathematics
- Islamic Religious Studies (IRS)
- Literature in English
Related Searches To WAEC Mathematics Expo 2019 (Questions And Answers)
- waec expo for all science subjects
- waec expo for all commercial subjects
- waec expo for all arts subjects
- WAEC 2019 essay answers
- WAEC answer for Mathematics science
- Mathematics answer WAEC 2019
- answer WAEC 2019 Mathematics
- Mathematics obj WAEC 2019
- WAEC exam timetable
- 2019 WAEC Mathematics questions
- 2019 WAEC Mathematics answers
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2019/2020 Still Out On JAMB Portal ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ WAEC GCE Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ Npower Registration 2019/2020 And Latest Npower News Update ➣ JAMB Registration 2020/2021 News Update, Date And Price ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.