WAEC Expo 2019/2020 On Financial Accounting – Get WAEC Financial Accounting Questions And Answers 2019 | Theory, OBJ & Test Of Oral
This article will show you the real Financial Accounting expo you need to pass WAEC Financial Accounting in 2019. I am going to show you the most repeated questions and answers you need.
On this page, you will get waec Financial Accounting 2019, Financial Accounting waec questions and answers, 2019 waec question on Financial Accounting, waec gce 2019 Financial Accounting questions answers, waec Financial Accounting 2019 essay questions and answers, waec Financial Accounting OBJ questions and answers, waec Financial Accounting essay and test of oral questions and answers e.t.c. So, keep reading.
A lot of prospective candidates have been asking questions like, “how can I get WAEC expo in 2019 and receive Financial Accounting questions and answers before my exam?.
I am going to show you the truth behind the whole WAEC expo story in this article. No time to waste, let’s get started.
WAEC Expo On Financial Accounting 2019/2020 – How To Get Questions And Answers
1. The first thing you need to know is that you can totally pass WAEC examination without expo/runs. What you need is to work hard and study the right way. In fact, WAEC is not hard at all.
2. Here, we do NOT advertise WAEC expo to candidates and we will NEVER ask you to pay for WAEC expo for any reason.
3. I REPEAT, we do not engage in examination malpractice here and we will never ask you for money to get WAEC questions and answers in 2019.
4. Most people that promise to give you WAEC questions and answers for a fee are scammers. They are after your money.
NOTE: You will get everything you need to pass your WAEC in 2019 here on this page, so keep reading.
Topics Where WAEC Financial Accounting Questions 2019 Will Come Out From
- Introduction to Financial Accounting
- The Accounting Equation and Double Entry Principles
- Accounting Concepts
- The Final Accounts of a Sole Trader/proprietorship
- Provisions and Reserves
- Manufacturing Accounts
- Control Accounts and Self balancing Ledgers
- Single Entry and Incomplete Records
- Accounts of Not-for-Profit Making Organizations
- Partnership Accounts
- Company Accounts
- Accounting for Value Added Tax
- Public Sector Accounting
Likely Questions In WAEC Financial Accounting 2019/2020
- A. exports exceed imports
- B. visible exports exceed invisible import
- C. invisible exports exceed visible exports
- D. imports and exports are equal
- A. department store
- B. multiple store
- C. supermarket
- D. hypermarket
- A. debt note
- B. credit note
- C. invoice
- D. receipt
- A. purchase ledger
- B. general ledger
- C. nominal ledger
- D. sales ledger
- A. carriage inwards
- B. carriage outwards
- C. discounts allowed
- D. discounts received
If you can study your textbooks very well, use the WAEC syllabus and cover all topics you need to, you will definitely SMASH WAEC 2019 ONCE AND FOR ALL.
WAEC Financial Accounting Examination Scheme
There will be two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2, both of which will constitute a composite paper to be
taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will comprise fifty multiple choice questions to be taken in 1 hour for 50 marks.
PAPER 2: Will be made up of two sections: Sections A and B and will last 2½ hours.
- Section A: Will contain five essay questions on theory of financial accounting. Candidates will
be required to answer two out of the four questions for 15 marks each.
- Section B: Will contain five essay questions on financial accounting practice. Candidates will be required
to answer three out of the questions for 15 marks each.
Recommended Textbooks For WAEC Financial Accounting 2019
- Business Accounting volume 1 – West African Edition by Frank Wood and Omunya.
- Business Accounting Volume 2 – Frank Wood.
- Accounting and Finance – Frank Wood.
- Foundation Accounting – A. H. Millchamp.
- Basic Accounting – J. D. Magee.
- Accounting for Senior Secondary School – S. C. Malhorta, P. K. Botchweyand, P. A. Amankwah.
- Accounting in Business – R. J. Bull.
- Company Accounts – J. N. Amorin.
- Principles of Accounting – K. B. Appiah Mensah
- Incorporated private Partnership Act 1962, Act 152.
WAEC 2019 Examination Instructions
- Do not open your question paper until you are told to do so
- USE HB pencil throughout in the OBJ Section
- You are free to use Biro in the theory part
- You are allowed to use calculator to solve
- Make sure that you fill your name, Subject, paper, paper code and other examination details where necessary.
- Ensure that the texts in your question papers are boldly printed
- Behave yourself.
- You must not be caught with any form of expo
WAEC 2019 Subjects To Pass
- Financial Accounting
- Agricultural science
- Animal Husbandry
- Book keeping
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
- Civic Education
- Computer Studies
- Data Processing
- English language
- Financial Accounting
- Further Financial Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Islamic Religious Studies (IRS)
- Literature in Financial Accounting
Related Searches To WAEC Financial Accounting Expo 2019 (Questions And Answers)
- waec expo for all science subjects
- waec expo for all commercial subjects
- waec expo for all arts subjects
- WAEC 2019 essay answers
- WAEC answers for Financial Accounting 2019
- Financial Accounting answer WAEC 2019
- answer WAEC 2019 Financial Accounting
- Financial Accounting obj WAEC 2019
- WAEC exam timetable
- 2019 WAEC Financial Accounting questions
- 2019 WAEC Financial Accounting answers
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Now Available On JAMB Portal - See How To Check Easily Without SMS ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Finally Out! See How To Check Via SMS To 55019 ➣ After JAMB UTME 2019, What Next? Here Are The Things You Should Know ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB Result Upgrade 2019 Complete Guide And What You Should Know ➣ NECO Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ WAEC Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check Online And Download PDf ➣ NECO Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check And Download NECO SSCE Timetable PDF ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2019/2020 Still Out On JAMB Portal ➣ Npower Registration 2019/2020 And Latest Npower News Update
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.