UNN direct entry admission list 2018/19: Is UNN direct entry admission list 2018/2019 out? When will UNN direct entry admission list for 2018/19 be released? How to check UNN direct entry admission list 2018/19 online? If these are your questions, then this article is for you.
In this article, I will cover everything you need to know about UNN Direct entry admission list 2018/19.
First of all, The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Direct Entry primary admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
UNN direct entry admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university first degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Now that you know that UNN direct entry admission list 2018/2019 is out, I will quickly show you how to check it online without any problem.
How To Check UNN Direct Entry Admission List 2018/19
UNN direct entry admission list 2018/19 is available is PDF format. You can download UNN admission list 2018/2019 in the link that follows.
Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
- All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) to JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so urgently as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded their O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.
That is all for now on the topic, “UNN direct entry admission list 2018/19“.
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.