UNIPORT admission list 2019/2020 is out and accessible online. This is the latest news from www.uniport.edu.ng. UNIPORT 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch admission lists 2019/2020 has been released.
UNIPORT Admission List 2019/2020 – 1st, 2nd and 3rd Batch Out
The management of University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first, second, third and fourth batch admission lists for 2019/2020 academic session.
In this article, I will cover everything on UNIPORT admission list 2019/2020 including:
uniport admission list 2019/2020 pdf, uniport admission list on jamb portal, when is uniport admission list coming out, uniport merit list 2019, uniport admission status, uniport admission list pdf, uniport supplementary admission list.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2019/2020 Post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status online.
As at the time of this publication, University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) admission list is out on both the school portal and the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
Now, I will show you how to check UNIPORT 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch admission list pdf 2019/2020 on the school portal.
Table Of Contents
How To Check UNIPORT Admission List 2019/2020
UNIPORT 1st Batch Admission List 2019/2020
https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1550-2019-2020-utme-admission-list-batch1.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 3rd batch admission list
UNIPORT 2nd Batch Admission List 2019/2020
https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1561-2019-2020-utme-admission-batch-2.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 2nd batch admission list
UNIPORT 3rd Batch Admission List 2019/2020
https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1569-2019-2020-utme-admission-batch-3.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 1st batch admission list
- Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2019 need not proceed with Registration.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Thursday, January 2, 2020 or the admission will be withdrawn.
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT centre on or before Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
- Admission is still in progress
- All candidates who would be offered courses different from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
- All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
How To Check UNIPORT Admission List 2019/2020 On JAMB CAPS
How To Check Admission Status On PC
Follow the instructions below to check your UNIPORT admission status on JAMB CAPS portal;:
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How To Check Admission Status On Mobile Phones
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display as explained below:
1. Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
2. Login with your registered Email and Password.
3. Locate and click on ‘Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
4. You will be welcomed with a white screen like this: (you can click on the image for better view)
5. Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
6. Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
7. Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
8. You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
Information for those who are yet to be admitted.
- Candidates who have not been offered admission should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission.
How To Check UNIPORT Admission List On JAMB Portal
Follow the instruction below to check your admission status on JAMB Website:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIPORT admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ JAMB Result Checker 2020 Via 55019 SMS - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2020 ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2020 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.