UNICAL school fees 2018/2019: The management of University Of Calabar (UNICAL) has released the school fees payable by fresh and returning students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The latest UNICAL news from www.unical.edu.ng is that UNICAL school fees 2018/19 is out online. That is exactly what you will find on this page.
This article covers:
- UNICAL undergraduate school fees portal 2018/19 for freshers and stallites
- how to pay University of calablar school fees online
UNICAL School Fees 2018/2019
|S/N||NATURE OF STUDENTS||PER SESSION|
|MB Bch Students||43,250|
|MB Bch Students||39,500|
|3.||Final Year Students.|
|MB Bch Students||42,750|
|ACCEPTANCE FEES-FRESH STUDENTS||25,000|
How To Pay UNICAL Fees 2018/2019 On School Portal
1. Students (Fresh and Returning students) should log on to the portal with their Registration Number or Matric Number.
2. Generate and Print Bill.
3. Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study.
4. Go to the bank and make payment on e-Transact Platform.
5. Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number.
6. Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number.
7. Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣JAMB Registration Form 2019, Closing Date And Exam Date ➣ How To Fill JAMB Form 2019 And Register Without Mistakes ➣ JAMB Recommended Textbooks 2019 For All Subjects ➣ NECO Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ WAEC Timetable 2019/2020 - Check Online And Download PDf ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2018/2019 Still Out On JAMB Portal
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.