UNIBEN Post UTME 2019/2020 form – Do you wish to apply for University Of Benin in 2019? Then, you see the latest news on UNIBEN Post UTME 2019 form from uniben.waeup.org
University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session is yet to commence. We will let you know immediately the form is out.
We have some important information we need you to know before the form comes out, continue reading to get the full details.
UNIBEN post UTME Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session will take place at designated centers within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
In case you don’t know, UNIBEN cut off mark for 2019/2020 admission exercise is 200.
How Much Is UNIBEN Post UTME form 2019/2020
All prospective applicants should take note that application fee is for last year was N3, 550.00 (Three Thousand Five hundred and Fifty Naira) to enable them plan accordingly to ensure early registration.
NOTE: GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed during the Post UTME exercise.
Is University Of Benin Post UTME Form 2019/2020 out?
This is to notify the public that University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME/admission screening for admission into the University Degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is not yet out
When will UNIBEN Post UTME Form 2019 Be Out?
The date of the Post UTME exercise has not been Announced yet by the university authority.
This is expected to be out soon, however it was out last year for the 2018/2019 Academic session in June 2018.
However you are advised to check this page regularly as we would update you as soon as it is out.
Eligibility For University of Benin Post UTME 2019/2020
Candidate must have the following:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2019/2020 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin and scored 200 and above are eligible for the university Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How To Apply For University Of Benin Post UTME 2019
The procedure for the 2019/2020 Admission Screening application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Go to the University WAEUP Portal on https://uniben.waeup.org
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Select the 2019/2020 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, unique ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.org
- Click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
If you have any question on UNIBEN Post UTME 2019/2020 form, registration starting date, closing date, how to apply, use the comment section below.
Don’t forget to share this guide on UNIBEN Post UTME form 2019 with your friends by using the share buttons below.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Now Available On JAMB Portal - See How To Check Easily Without SMS ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Finally Out! See How To Check Via SMS To 55019 ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2019/2020 Still Out On JAMB Portal ➣ After JAMB UTME 2019, What Next? Here Are The Things You Should Know ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB Result Upgrade 2019 Complete Guide And What You Should Know ➣ WAEC GCE Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ WAEC Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check Online And Download PDf ➣ NECO Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check And Download NECO SSCE Timetable PDF ➣ Npower Registration 2019/2020 And Latest Npower News Update
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.