UI Post UTME admission form 2018/2019 is out. That is the latest news reaching us on UI Post UTME form 2018/2019.
A lot of aspirants have been asking me questions like:
- Is UI Post UTME form 2018/2019 out?
- When will University of Ibadan(UI) Post UTME form for 2018/19 be out?
As a student of the University of Ibadan and a blogger, I have decided to create this thread to help all aspirants. If you have any question concerning UI Post UTME, feel free to ask me using the comment section below.
If you have been asking these questions too, then this article is the perfect one you need to read. A statement on UI Post UTME 2018/2019 has been released on the school portal. Read it below:
This is to inform candidates who made the University of Ibadan their institution of first choice and scored 200 and above in the 2018 UTME that the University website will be open on Monday, 16 July, 2018 to Friday, 10 August, 2018 for the submission of their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online through https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng.
The deadline for submission of bio-data / O/level results may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for Post-UTME Screening and for admission.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR UI POST UTME 2018/2019
1. METHOD OF PAYMENT
(a) Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their JAMB Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 65345521EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar.
A screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
(b) Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
(c) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
(d) Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
(e) Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
(f) Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
(g) An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
2. DATE OF POST UTME
The date for the post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their e-mail addresses and sms. Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers.
The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offenSe. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offense will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
Olubunmi O. Faluyi, MCIPM, MAUA
TIPS TO REGISTER FOR UI POST UTME 2018/2019
- Ensure you use a valid email address and phone number. If you don’t have an email address, make sure you create a personal one for yourself.
- You don’t need to register through any agent that will charge you in excess of Two thousand naira only #2,000. If you want to pay for their service, know the amount you should pay.
- Don’t allow anybody to register for you using their own email address or telephone number. Make sure you use your own email address that you still have access to. Also, use your current and active telephone number as you will be receiving updates from either or both of these channels.
- Complete your registration within the stipulated period of time. The deadline date may not be extended. Play safe!
- If you have any problem with registration, feel free to use the comment section below.
FACTS ABOUT UI POST UTME 2018/2019
- It contains 4 subjects with 25questions each(=100questions in all).
- It is a PPT(Paper and pencil) examination and purely mutiple options questions.
- The questions are not easy but can be passed if you read very well. UI will try to trick you with similar options.
- The examination is likely to hold in August, 2018.
- The duration for the examination is just 90 minutes.
I believe you have started preparing for the Post UTME already. That is all for now on UI Post UTME form 2018/2019. I shall be updating you on news concerning the Post UTME exercise directly from the Undergraduate admissions office.
- How To Check JAMB Your Name On Matriculation List
- 6 Mind-Blowing Reasons Why IJMB Is Better Than JAMB
I wish you good luck on your upcoming examination. Don’t forget to share the article with your friends and keep visiting for Latest updates on UI Post UTME admission 2018/2019.