OAU registration procedures/steps for newly admitted students (freshers) has been released online. That is the latest OAU news from oauife.edu.ng
The management of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) has released the online screening procedures for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
I. OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR 2018/2019 REGISTRATION OF FRESHMEN
Candidates who have been offered admission should upload their Academic Credentials and their Birth Certificate/Swom Declaration of Age. Each candidate will be required to print and submit his/her online Clearance Certificate, as downloaded, to the Faculty Secretary. They will also be required to present the print- out of the certificate form, hard copies of Academic Credentials, Birth Certificate, JAMB Admission letter for further screening on resumption.
II. SCREENING OF FRESH STUDENTS
All credential screening will be done on-line. All freshmen are expected to complete their credential screenings before they come to campus on April 9, 2019 when the 2018/2019 Session will commence.
III. PROCEDURE FOR ACCESSING THE E-PORTAL:
- Log on to the University Student Information Portal (http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng) using your Registration Number and the Password you used last on the portal.
- Upload your scanned School Certificate Result(s) latest by 7th March, 2019.
- Complete the following forms correctly on the ePortal (http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng).
- CERTIFICATE FORM (for not more than two sittings)
- COURSE REGISTRATION FORM
- BED SPACE APPLICATION FORM (Optional)The Course Registration Form will only be available upon:
a. Successful filling of forms (i). (ii) and (iii) above.
b. Payment of appropriate Charges at the banks.
- Problems, if any. will be addressed on-line using any of the following options:
Please note that only 2000 spaces are available for each of the Special Electives except SER 001 and LIB 001, which are compulsory for all Fresh Students.
IV. BED SPACE ALLOCATION:
The procedure for Bed Space request for students is available on the eportal.
Students will apply for Bed Space Allocation placement directly on the eportal after payment of appropriate fees.
Candidates who have been allocated bed spaces will be required to pay for the bed space and print 3 copies of Bed Space Clearance Forms from the eportal which must be duly signed by the student and the Hall Warden.
The forms will be administered as follows:
- Students are required to keep one
- Submit one copy to the Dean, Student Affairs
- Submit the third copy to the Hall Warden to qualify him/her to OCCUPY the bed space allocated. Please note that failure to submit the Bed Space Clearance Forms as stipulated automatically disqualifies the Bed Space Allocation.
Apart from fresh undergraduate students, final year students are also given priority in the allocation of bed spaces.
Other spaces available (if any) will be balloted for.
Fresh and undergraduate students should note that these bed spaces are on “First Come First Served” basis.
Latest Update: Payment of acceptance fee, school fees and request for bed space will begin on Monday 18th of Feb, 2018.
That is all on OAU freshers registration on OAU portal. Don’t forget to share the article using the share buttons below.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Now Available On JAMB Portal - See How To Check Easily Without SMS ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Finally Out! See How To Check Via SMS To 55019 ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2019/2020 Still Out On JAMB Portal ➣ After JAMB UTME 2019, What Next? Here Are The Things You Should Know ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB Result Upgrade 2019 Complete Guide And What You Should Know ➣ WAEC GCE Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ WAEC Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check Online And Download PDf ➣ NECO Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check And Download NECO SSCE Timetable PDF ➣ Npower Registration 2019/2020 And Latest Npower News Update
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.