OAU resumption date 2019/2020 for freshers and returning students has been announced.
The management of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) has announced the date when newly admitted students (freshers) and returning students (stallites) will resume for the 2019/2020 academic session. Click here to check OAU admission lists.
If you have been wondering, “when will OAU resume for 2019/2020 session?“, your question has been answered already.
The resumption date for freshers has been announced and newly admitted students will resume February 22, 2020 for those in Faculty of Art, Law, Social Science, Admin, Education for 2019/2020 Harmattan session.
On the other hand, those in Faculty of Science, EDM, Tech, Agric, Basic Medical Clinical Science, Dentistry and Pharmacy were to resume on February 23, 2020.
Returning students are expected to resume on March 8, 2020.
UPDATE: The senate meeting will be holding on January 29, 2020 and that is when the final decision on resumption dates, acceptance fees, school fees, accommodation and all other necessary things will be made.
As a student of Obafemi Awolowo University, I can answer all your questions.
I will also update you on the senate decision here. Drop a comment below in order not to miss out.
- OAU Acceptance Fee 2019/2020, Closing Date And How To Pay
- OAU Students Registration Procedures For All Freshers
OAU resumption date 2019/2020 for newly admitted students, OAU resumption date 2019/2020 for fresh and returning students, Is OAU resumption date out.
The approved academic calendar for 2019/2020 session has not been released yet. The one you will find below is the PROPOSED calendar.
OAU Proposed Academic Calendar 2019/2020
- January 6th February 21st, 2020 – SWEP/SIWES & Teaching Practice
- January 29th, 2020 – Senate for Consideration of Rain Semester 2018/2019 Results
- February 11th, 2020 – Committee of Deans
- February 14th, 2020 – Online Registration for Courses Commences
- February 17th, 2020 – Business Committee of Senate
- February 22nd, 2020 – Fresh Students in Faculty of Law/Arts/Social Sciences/Agriculture/Administration and Education come into Residence
- February 23rd, 2020 – Fresh Students in Faculties of Science/EDM/Basic Medical Science/Clinical Sciences/Dentistry/Pharmacy and Technology come into Residence
- February 24th to 26th, 2020 – Orientation Programme for Fresh Students
- February, 26th, 2020 – Senate
- February 27th to 29th, 2020 – ICT Training for Fresh Students
- March 2nd to 6th, 2020 – Clearance at Faculty and Admission Offices
- March 8th, 2020 – Returning Undergraduates comes into Residence
- March 9th, 2020 – Harmattan Lecture commences
- March 11th, 2020 – Committee of Deans
- March 15th, 2020 – End of Normal Registration
- March 16th, 2020 – Business Committee of Senate
- March 25th, 2020 – Senate
- March 31st & April 1st, 2020 – MATRICULATION
- April 5th, 2020 – End of Registration with Penalty
- April 6th to 9th, 2020 – Faculty/Students Colloquium
- April 15th, 2020 – Committee of Deans
- April, 20th 2020 – Continuous Assessment Starts.
The full academic calendar will be released after the senate meeting on January 29, 2020.
That is all for now on the topic “OAU resumption date 2019/2020 for fresh and returning students and OAU academic calendar 2019/2020“.
If you enjoyed the article, don’t forget to share it using the share buttons below. Also, feel free to join the conversation using the comment section below.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ JAMB Result Checker 2020 Via 55019 SMS - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2020 ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2020 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.