npvn.npower.gov.ng/my profile 2016-2017 – Npower Login Portal 2016-2017. This guide is based on how to login to your Npower account and edit profile or update your account registration details on your dashboard.
Accessing your account on Npower Nigeria portal has now been made very easy. If you need instant guide on how to login, then make sure you read through this guide well.
First, you need to know;
NPVN portal is a portal designed by N-Power Nigeria for the successful N-power applicants. If you’re selected for N-power programme you’ll have access to the portal and will be able to login successfully.
NOTE: If you are not selected for the program, you cannot use the portal to login.
On the Npower NPVN portal 2016-2017, every successful applicant can update their personal information, bank details and other useful information easily.
This article will cover:
- How to login to npvn.npower.gov.ng/my profile 2016-2017
- How to update your account details on N-power Portal 2016-2017
LATEST NEWS UPDATE: See When Npower 2020 Recruitment Will Begin
How To Login To Npower NPVN Portal – npvn.npower.gov.ng 2016/2017
If you’ve already created your account, then you can access your account any time any day via npvn.npower.gov.ng/My Profile 2016/2017 portal.
- Go to Npower web portal by clicking npvn.npower.gov.ng/login portal
- Enter your email address/phone number in the box provided
- Click on Submit to login to your Npower dashboard
Remember: You can’t login to N-power volunteer network website if you don’t have your phone or e-mail address registered via N-power.
Alternatively, you can use your phone number in place of your email address.
If you follow the guide properly, you will be able to login to:
- Npower Teach portal
- Npower Agro portal
- Npower Build portal
- NPower Health portal
- Npower tech
- Npower creative portal
How To Update Npower Profile – npvn.npower.gov.ng/login 2016-2017
- If your login is successful, you’ll be taken to your portal home page.
- Click on Set up your bank account for your monthly salary at the centre of the portal: Set up account
- Use the drop-downs option to select your bank, enter your account name, your account number, the system will automatically upload your BVN.
- Click on Update Account.
Npower Account Update 2016-2017
- App Main Navigation
- My Profile
- Change Password
- About NPVN
- Get Help
- Personal Information
- Bank Information, Scroll down to Bank Information section, click on EDIT, which is located in the front of Bank Information
- Choose your bank from the menu, enter your bank account name, your account number, the portal will automatically upload your BVN.
- Click on UPDATE ACCOUNT.
You can login from any location, and from any device that has internet connection.
If you have difficulties accessing your profile, visit your npower focal person.
Please, do not share your login details with anybody you do not know. If you want to do npower on-boarding, you’ll need to also visit Npower login portal.
What Others Are Searching For:
- npvn npower gov profile
- http npvn npower gov ng edit profile
- npvn npower gov ng onboard
- npvn.npower.gov.ng portal
- npower login portal 2016
- npower login portal 2017
- www.npvn.npower.gov.ng login 2017
- npvn.npower.gov.ng/login/my profile
- npvn npower gov ng login 2016-2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ JAMB Result Checker 2020 Via 55019 SMS - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2020 ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2020 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.