NIPOST Recruitment 2019 is here, Everything you need to know about the Requirements, How to Apply for the NIPOST Application, The closing date, and when the application will be starting
Yeah, I know you are eager to see all what you need to secure a job at The Nigerian Postal Service, All you need to do is read this article to the end for the full gist.
This post will be based on questions applicants have been asking us about the NIPOST Recruitment 2019, see the questions below:
- Where can I apply for the NIPOST Recruitment 2019?
- How can I Apply for the NIPOST Recruitment 2019?
- When will be the closing date for the NIPOST Recruitment 2019
- The official site for the NIPOST Recruitment 2019
- When should I apply for the NIPOST Recruitment 2019
- The NIPOST Recruitment 2019 Form
NIPOST Recruitment 2019 Requirements
Interested Applicants applying for the Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment must have the following requirements listed below:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literacy conversant with Microsoft office, web application.
NOTE: The Application form is not yet out, debunk any information saying the form is out online, This page will be updated as soon as the application form is out, so keep checking.
How To Apply For The NIPOST Recruitment 2019
Visit registration portal here www.nipost.gov.ng and drop your email address in the comment box below so we can tell you when it starts.
Information Information Candidates Needs to know
- Candidates are to apply for one job position,
- Any Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
The Nigerian Postal Service, abbreviated as NIPOST, is a government-owned and operated corporation, is the Nigerian postal administration responsible for providing postal services in Nigeria. It has more than 20,000 employees and runs more than 5,000 post offices.
Industry: Postal administrationFounded: Nigeria (1987)Headquarters: Nigeria
Type: State-owned (government monopoly)
If you want to be updated as soon as the NIPOST Application 2019 begins on the portal, drop a comment below
Other Ongoing Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019
- NPA Recruitment 2019
- NPS Recruitment 2019
- FIRS Recruitment
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Now Available On JAMB Portal - See How To Check Easily Without SMS ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Finally Out! See How To Check Via SMS To 55019 ➣ After JAMB UTME 2019, What Next? Here Are The Things You Should Know ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB Result Upgrade 2019 Complete Guide And What You Should Know ➣ NECO Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ WAEC Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check Online And Download PDf ➣ NECO Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check And Download NECO SSCE Timetable PDF ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2019/2020 Still Out On JAMB Portal ➣ Npower Registration 2019/2020 And Latest Npower News Update
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.