Nigerian army DSSC shortlisted candidates 2020: Are you looking for the list of successful candidates for the Nigerian army direct short service commission course (DSSC)? Then this article will guide you on how to check the Nigerian army DSSC shortlist 2020 pdf and online.
Nigerian Army – The underlisted successful candidates from the Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Course 25/2020 Selection Board are to report for officer cadet training at Nigerian Army School of Infantry (NASI), Jaji-Kaduna on
Thursday 31st January 2020.
Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlist 2020 Pdf
The Nigerian Army DSSC shortlisted candidates 2020/2021 have not been released online yet.
I will update this page immediately the list is released online.
The list released that will be released online and updated on this page will cover all the states:
- Abia State (Umuahia)
- Adamawa State (Yola)
- Akwa Ibom State (Uyo)
- Anambra State (Awka)
- Bauchi State (Bauchi)
- Bayelsa State (Yenagoa)
- Benue State (Makurdi)
- Borno State (Maiduguri)
- Cross River State (Calabar)
- Delta State (Asaba)
- Ebonyi State (Abakaliki)
- Edo State (Benin City)
- Ekiti State (Ado Ekiti)
- Enugu State (Enugu)
- Gombe State (Gombe)
- Imo State (Owerri)
- Jigawa State (Dutse)
- Kaduna State (Kaduna)
- Kano State (Kano)
- Katsina State (Katsina)
- Kebbi State (Birnin Kebbi)
- Kogi State (Lokoja)
- Kwara State (Ilorin)
- Lagos State (Ikeja)
- Nasarawa State (Lafia)
- Niger State (Minna)
- Ogun State (Abeokuta)
- Ondo State (Akure)
- Osun State (Oshogbo)
- Oyo State (Ibadan)
- Plateau State (Jos)
- Rivers State (Port Harcourt)
- Sokoto State (Sokoto)
- Taraba State (Jalingo)
- Yobe State (Damaturu)
- Zamfara State (Gusau)
- FCT, Abuja
General Instructions to Successful Candidates 2020/2021
- Successful candidates are to report at NDA (old site) with the following:
- Original credentials including online print out that bears their passport photograph.
- Four by 5 x 7 coloured photograph in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
- Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests/navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery.
- National dress or suit and casual wears.
- Serving soldiers are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
- Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date will forfeit their positions.
- Successful candidates are to check their names and general instructions at www.nigerianarmyms.ng.
Important Information On Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlist 2020 PDF
- The above link also contains Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) candidates that were screened along with others in 20 Battalion Serti but were found more suitable for Short Service Combatant (SSC) commission given their young age, enthusiasm and bearing amongst others. Consequently, they are hereby offered SSC instead of DSSC. The offer is however at the discretion of the candidates if they so desire to have a combatant career in the Nigerian Army.
Note: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ JAMB Profile Creation 2020: New Method To Get JAMB Profile Code ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB Mock Slip Reprint 2020 Portal, Starting Date ➣ JAMB Slip Reprint 2020 PortalAnd How To Check Exam Venue/Date/Time ➣ JAMB 2020/2021 Examination Starting Date Announced ➣ How Much Is JAMB Form 2020/2021? See Complete Price Breakdown Here ➣ JAMB Syllabus 2020/2021 For All Subjects ➣ JAMB Registration 2020/2021 News Update, Date And Price ➣ How To Fill JAMB Form 2020 And Register Successfully ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ WAEC GCE 2020 Exam Timetable Jan/Feb PDF Download (1st Series) ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.