When is NECO GCE 2019 starting? This is one of the most asked questions among NECO GCE 2019/2020 candidates. | NECO GCE 2019 exam date, NECO GCE 2019/2019 timetable from mynecoexams.com/novdec/
If you registered or want to register for NECO GCE 2019/2020 and you have been wondering when NECO GCE 2019 will start, then you are reading the right article.
This article will cover everything of NECO GCE 2019 registration date, exam date and the latest NECO GCE 2019 updates.
when is neco gce 2019 starting, neco gce time table 2019/2019, neco gce exam time table 2019, neco gce 2019 time table, neco gce timetable 2019, neco gce 2019 timetable pdf, neco gce 2019/2019 news updates
When Is NECO GCE 2019 Starting? NECO GCE 2019 Exam Date
The NECO GCE 2019 form is not out and registration date has not been announced. Continue reading for more gist.
The 2018 NECO GCE exam started on Monday, 19th November 2018 and ended on Wednesday, 19th December 2019. Therefore, we expect NECO GCE exam 2019 to start around this same period or earlier.
The 2018 timetable can be found below.
NOTE: NECO GCE timetable 2019 is not yet out.
NECO GCE Timetable 2018/2019 PDF Download
Like I said earlier, the new and official Neco GCE 2018 Timetable has been released. You may click here to download 2019 Nov/Dec Neco Gce timetable. You can also view the new NECO GCE timetable 2018/2019 online below:
|1||Biology Paper I (Alternative to Practical)||Monday 19th Nov.||2.00 pm – 4.00 pm|
|2||Physics Paper I (Alternative to Practical)||Wednesday 21st Nov.||2.00 pm – 4.45 pm|
|3||Government Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Thursday 22nd Nov.||2.00 pm – 4.40 pm|
|4||Chemistry Paper I (Alternative to Practical)||Friday 23rd Nov.||3.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|5||English Language Paper II (Essay)||Saturday 24th Nov.||1.00 pm – 2.45 pm|
|6||English Language Paper III (Objective)||Saturday 24th Nov.||2.45 pm – 3.45 pm|
|7||English Language Paper IV (Test of Orals)||Saturday 24th Nov.||4.00 pm – 4.45 pm|
|8||Civic Education Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Monday 26th Nov.||2.00 pm – 4.40 pm|
|9||Physics Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Tuesday 27th Nov.||2.00 pm – 5.00 pm|
|10||History Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Tuesday 27th Nov.||2.00 pm – 5.00 pm|
|11||Commerce Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Wednesday 28th Nov||2.00 pm – 4.40 pm|
|12||Chemistry Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Wednesday 28th Nov||2.00 pm – 5.00 pm|
|13||Economics Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Thursday 29th Nov.||2.00 pm – 5.00 pm|
|14||Geography Paper II (Essay)||Friday 30th Nov.||3.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|15||General Mathematics Paper III (Objective)||Saturday 1st Dec.||10.00 am – 11.45 am|
|16||General Mathematics Paper II (Essay)||Saturday 1st Dec.||12.00 pm – 2.30 pm|
|17||Christian Religious Studies Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Monday 3rd Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.30 pm|
|18||Islamic Studies Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Monday 3rd Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.30 pm|
|19||Biology Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Tuesday 4th Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.30 pm|
|20||Agricultural Science Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Wednesday 5th Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.30 pm|
|21||Literature in English Paper III (Objective)||Thursday 6th Dec.||2.00 pm – 3.00 pm|
|22||Literature in English Paper IV (Prose)||Thursday 6th Dec.||3.00 pm – 4.15 pm|
|23||Literature in English Paper II (Drama & Poetry)||Friday 7th Dec.||3.30 pm – 5.10 pm|
|24||Financial Accounting Paper III (Objective)||Saturday 8th Dec.||10.00 am – 11.20 am|
|25||Financial Accounting Paper II (Theory & Practice)||Saturday 8th Dec.||11.20 am – 1.50 pm|
|26||Health Education Paper I (Test of Practical)||Saturday 8th Dec.||3.00 pm – 4.30pm|
|27||Hausa Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Monday 10th Dec.||2.00 pm – 5.00 pm|
|28||Igbo Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Monday 10th Dec.||2.00 pm – 5.00 pm|
|29||Yoruba Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Monday 10th Dec.||2.00 pm – 5.00 pm|
|30||Geography Paper III & I (Objective & Practical)||Tuesday 11th Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.30 pm|
|31||Stenography Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Tuesday 11th Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.00 pm|
|32||Physical Education Paper I (Theory of Practice)||Tuesday 11th Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.00 pm|
|33||French Paper I (Written Comprehension)||Wednesday 12th Dec.||2.00 pm – 3.00 pm|
|34||French Paper II (Written Expression)||Wednesday 12th Dec.||3.00 pm – 4.45 pm|
|35||Arabic Paper III (Objective)||Thursday 13th Dec.||2.00 pm – 3.30 pm|
|36||Arabic Paper II (Essay & Literature)||Thursday 13th Dec.||3.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|37||Physical Education Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Friday 14th Dec.||3.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|38||Further Mathematics Paper III (Objective)||Saturday 15th Dec.||10.00 am – 12.00 noon|
|39||Further Mathematics Paper II (Essay)||Saturday 15th Dec.||12.10 pm – 2.40 pm|
|40||Stenography Paper IV Practical (Word Processing)||Saturday 15th Dec.||10.00 am – 12.00 noon|
|41||Stenography Paper I Practical||Saturday 15th Dec.||12.00 noon – 1.17 pm|
|42||Health Education Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Saturday 15th Dec.||3.30 pm – 5.30 pm|
|43||French Paper IV (Aural Comprehension & Oral Expression)||Monday 17th Dec.|
|44||Arabic Paper IV (Oral)||Monday 17th Dec.|
|45||Agricultural Science Paper I (Alternative to Practical)||Tuesday 18th Dec.||2.00 pm – 3.30 pm|
|46||Store keeping Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Wednesday 19th Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.40 pm|
|47||Marketing Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Wednesday 19th Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.40 pm|
|48||Salesmanship Paper III & II (Objective & Essay)||Wednesday 19th Dec.||2.00 pm – 4.40 pm|
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Candidates should confirm the specific Venues for Oral French, Arabic and Stenography I & IV from NECO State Office where they are sitting for the examination.
- Candidates should come along with their Computers/Laptops for Stenography Paper I & IV to the specified venue.
- The Nigerian languages i.e. Hausa. Igbo and Yoruba include the Literature aspect
- Possession of GSM in Examination Hall is PROHIBITED.
- Bring of PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATOR is not allowed.
- BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO SIT FOR THE EXAMINATION IN THEIR RESPECTIVE NECO STATE OFFICES AND MAKE USE OF THE SUPPLIED BRAILLE SHEET.
- THE ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO BE GIVEN 30 MINUTES EXTRA TIME ACROSS ALL PAPERS.
NECO GCE Latest Update 2019
- Registration has not yet started. This page will be updated as soon as the form is released.
- The Registration fee once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO website – Internet Service Operators – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the online scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
Related Searches To NECO GCE 2019 Exam Date
- when is neco gce 2019 starting
- neco gce time table 2019/2020
- neco gce timetable 2019
- neco gce 2019 timetable pdf download
- neco gce 2019/2020 news updates
- Reasons Why Students Fail NECO And How To Pass
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣JAMB Registration Form 2019, Closing Date And Exam Date ➣ How To Fill JAMB Form 2019 And Register Without Mistakes ➣ JAMB Recommended Textbooks 2019 For All Subjects ➣ NECO Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ WAEC Timetable 2019/2020 - Check Online And Download PDf ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2018/2019 Still Out On JAMB Portal
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.