Nigerian Ariforce recruitment 2019/2020 is out : Are you ready to secure a job at the Nigeria Air Force in 2019? If yes, then this page will guide you on how to apply successfully on www.airforce.mil.ng
This article will guide you on how Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019 (NAF form 2019/2020) application form is filled online plus the requirements.
The Online Registration started on 12th January 2019 and closed on 23rd February 2019.
Candidates that qualify after the registration process would be invited for Zonal Recruitment Exercise which would hold from Saturday, 9 March – Saturday, 23 March 2019.
If you want to be shortlisted for 2019 Nigerian Airforce, then continue reading this article.
LATEST NEWS UPDATE – Nigerian Airforce Shortlist 2019 Pdf Is Out – Check Your Name Here
NOTE: Candidates that qualify after the Zonal Recruitment Exercise would be invited for Final Selection Interview Exercise, after which the list of successful candidates would be published for Basic Military Training.
We will explain in details all the information you need to know about Nigeria Air Force 2019 Vacancies. This article will cover:
- NAF Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- How to apply for NAF Recruitment 2019/2020
See Also: Firs Recruitment 2019/2020
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019 Requirements
On this article, I will be giving you the Normal Requirements and the Zonal Recruitment Exercise Requirements, continue reading for the full requirements.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18 and 25 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
- All applicants must be single.
- Minimum height is 1.66 meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
- All applicants must be medically fit and should meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Interested Applicant’s attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army, and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, Magistrates and Principals of Government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signee’s passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence, international passport, national identity card or permanent voters’ card must be attached. In addition, applicants are to come along with their Local Government Indigene Certificates to the Zonal Recruitment Centre and Final Selection Interview Exercise.
- Applicants are required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny, at the zonal and final selection exercises. The credentials include the following:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in the aforementioned positions
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable), Educational/Trade Certificates. Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Nigeria Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
- On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip
- Interested Applicants applying for Non-Tradesmen/Women must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials
- Qualified Applicants applying for Tradesmen/women post must posses at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved Government Institutions/Organizations
- Applicants applying as drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB with a credit in English, trade test certificate and valid driving licence.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women must possess 2 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with a credit in English and evidence of professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
NOTE: That applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teachers’ certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply. Applicants with medical qualifications should possess evidence of registration with relevant professionals bodies and valid practicing licence(s).
Requirements for Tradesmen/women:
Applicants applying for Tradesmen/Women are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the Form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records
- Nursing: RN-RM.
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- X-Ray Technicians: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental Therapy.
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Health Technician: ND Environmental/Preventive/Hygiene Technology.
- Biomes Technician: ND Biomes Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Physiotherapy: ND Physiotherapy.
- Medical Supply: ND Medical Supply.
- Dieticians/Nutrition: ND Dietetics/Nutrition.
- Assistant Chaplain: Diploma in Theology/Catechesis.
- Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering Technology, Aircraft Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology/Automobile Engineering and Trade Test in Fitter Machinist.
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/Draughtsman/Domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/Tailors.
- Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Certificate 1,2,3 Domestic Electrician, Works.
- Building Technology: ND Building Technology/Quantity Surveyor/ Civil Engineering.
- Statistics: ND Statistics.
- Meteorologist: WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate, Certificate in ATCA/Base Operator and Fire.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Communication/Journalism/ Broadcasting/Trade Test Certificate in Videography/Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology and Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
- Driver/Mechanic: SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and Trade Test certificate, valid driver’s license and practical experience.
- Communication and Information System: ND Computer Hardware Engr/Tech, Software Engr/Tech, Satellite Image Interpreter/GIS Tech, SATCOM Hub Installation Tech, Info Tech, Computer Science, Fiber Optic Tech, Network Tech, Cyber Security Tech, Web Designer/Master and Software Developer. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- Sports: SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB are to present evidence of professional experience which may include Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions and in addition ND/NCE Physical Education can be an added advantage.
- Catering: ND Catering Services/Hotel Management.
- Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Education, Fine and Applied Art, Basic Science/Integrated Science, Computer Science, Music, Technical Education/Basic Technology, Library and Information Science, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge.
- Administration/Logistics: ND Business Administration and Management/Purchasing and Supply/Financial Studies.
- Legal Clerks: Diploma in Law.
- Psychology/Sociology/Security Studies: ND Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- Languages: ND French/Mandarin/Russian Language.
- Veterinary Assistance: ND Animal Health.
NIGERIAN AIRFORCE ZONAL RECRUITMENT EXERCISE 2019 VENUE AND DATES
- Zonal Recruitment Exercise and Qualifying Tests for qualified candidates will hold in the following Centers from Saturday March 9 – Saturday 23 March 2019:
- Bauchi: 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Enugu: 553 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
- Ilorin: 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Jos: 551 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
- Minna: 351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna.
- Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
NOTE: For Technical Support, please call: 09064432351, 09055840142, 08053440802 or Email: [email protected]
Note: All phone lines are available Monday – Friday between 8:30AM and 5:30PM.
How To Apply For NAF Recruitment 2019/2020 Form
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Indigene Form
- Attestation form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
About Nigeria Air Force
According to Wikipedia, The Nigerian Air Force is the air arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 10,000 personnel and aircraft including 12 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, and 11 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, 12 Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano, armed helicopters, and military transport aircraft.
NAF Portal 2019-www.airforce.mil.ng
The Official Portal for the Nigeria Air Force recruitment is www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
Other Ongoing Recruitment You Don’t Want To Miss!
Related Searches To Nigeria Airforce 2019
- Nigerian airforce form 2019
- www.airforce.mil.ng screening date and venues 2019
- NAF shortlisted candidates names 2019
- Nigeria airforce list of successful candidates 2019
- NAF form 2019/2020
- Is Nigerian airforce recruitment form 2019 still out
- Can SS apply for Nigeria airforce in 2019
- Nigerian airforce 2019 recruitment date.
- Is Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form For 2019/20120 Out?
- Is NAF Form Out Already?
- Naf 2019 starting date
- When Will Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Form Come Out? These are questions a lot of people who want to apply for the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment for 2019/2019 has been asking.
- Some other related questions are: How can i apply for Nigerian airforce recruitment?
- When Nigerian airforce begin for 2019.
- Where can i obtain the 2019 Nigerian airforce form online?
- Is the NAF 2019 recruitment form out? When will Nigerian airforce massive recruitment start?
Do you want updates from us to know more about or any release information from the site about the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019? If yes, drop your comment below. Don’t forget to share the article using the share buttons below.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Now Available On JAMB Portal - See How To Check Easily Without SMS ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Finally Out! See How To Check Via SMS To 55019 ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2019/2020 Still Out On JAMB Portal ➣ After JAMB UTME 2019, What Next? Here Are The Things You Should Know ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB Result Upgrade 2019 Complete Guide And What You Should Know ➣ WAEC GCE Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ WAEC Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check Online And Download PDf ➣ NECO Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check And Download NECO SSCE Timetable PDF ➣ Npower Registration 2019/2020 And Latest Npower News Update
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.