Table Of Contents
MAUTECH direct entry admission list 2018/19 is out and accessible online. This is the latest news. MAUTECH direct entry admission list 2018/2019 has been released.
The management of Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) has released the direct entry admission lists for 2018/2019 academic session.
In this article, I will cover everything on MAUTECH admission list 2018/19 including:
MAUTECH direct entry admission list 2018/19 pdf, MAUTECH direct entry admission list on jamb portal, when is MAUTECH direct entry admission list coming out, MAUTECH de list 2018, MAUTECH direct entry admission status, MAUTECH DE admission list pdf, MAUTECH direct entry list.
This is to inform all Direct entry candidates that participated in the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) 2018/2019 Post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status online.
As at the time of this publication, Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) admission list is out on the school portal and Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
Now, I will show you how to check MAUTECH Direct Entry admission list 2018/2019.
MAUTECH Admission List 2018/2019
- Go to MAUTECH admission status checking portal at http://oaa.flexisaf.com:8080/mautech_postutme/login.html.
- Supply your username and password where required (use the phone number used during registration as both your username and password).
- Finally, click on ‘Log In’ to access your MAUTECH admission status.
Check MAUTECH Direct entry Admission List 2018/19 On JAMB CAPS
How To Check MAUTECH DE Admission Status On PC
Follow the instructions below to check your MAUTECH admission status on JAMB CAPS portal;:
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How To Check MAUTECH DE Admission Status On Mobile Phones
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display as explained below:
1. Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
2. Login with your registered Email and Password.
3. Locate and click on ‘Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
4. You will be welcomed with a white screen like this: (you can click on the image for better view)
5. Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
6. Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
7. Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
8. You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How To Check MAUTECH Direct Entry Admission Status On JAMB Portal
Follow the instruction below to check your admission status on JAMB Website:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MAUTECH admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to MAUTECH direct entry admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.