MainOne Cable Graduate Trainee 2019: MainOne Cable Nigeria have started their graduate training with no specified date for now, continue reading for the requirements and how to apply.
MainOne seeks to recruit smart, young, vibrant Nigerian graduates into its prestigious Graduate Trainee Scheme, Are you ready for it, ready for the application, then continue reading this article.
About MainOne Cable Nigeria
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.we are recruiting to fill the following vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Type: Permanen
- Bright Minds Graduate Trainee Program
- MainOne seeks to recruit smart, young, vibrant Nigerian graduates into its prestigious Graduate Trainee Scheme. Our ideal candidate should be a Game Changer with a Terrific mindset, passionate about building a career in telecoms and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications provider of choice.
- Our Graduate Trainee program is a 3-month intensive experience designed to provide an opportunity for training and exposure to the technical and commercial management of Managed Network and Cloud services. The program combines classroom, technical and professional training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne, followed with hands on training for successful candidates.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
The preferred candidate should possess:
- A First Class or Second-Class Upper Engineering degree
- 0 – 3 years’ work experience post-NYSC
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA, CCNP, MCSE Azure, AWS Solutions Architect and/or a relevant post graduate degree would be an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and display a high level of integrity
- Drive and passion for excellence.
- Competencies Required: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative-thinking ability
- Good planning and organization skills
- Team working skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
NOTE: Interested Applicants will have to login before applying, that means you will have to create an account on the site
Do you have any questions about the graduate trainee at MainOne Cable, Don’t hesitate to drop a comment below
Related Keyword Searches
- How to apply for the MainOne Cable graduate trainee 2019
- When is the closing date for the MainOne Cable graduate trainee 2019
- What are the requirements needed for the MainOne Cable graduate trainee 2019
- MainOne Cable graduate trainee 2019
- Graduate Trainee 2019