How to check JAMB result 2019: Did you sit for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary matriculation Examination (UTME) in 2019? Are you looking for how to check your JAMB 2019 result online? Then, you will find that in this article.
This article will guide you on how to check your 2019 JAMB result on JAMB portal online with you registration number.
JAMB result checker 2019 with registration number, check result without email address, check my jamb result 2019, www.jamb.org.ng 2019 result check
NOTE: Checking your UTME result score is totally free on JAMB. You do not need anything like scratch card or PIN to print it out. In fact, you don’t need the password to your profile before you can check your result.
How To Check JAMB Result 2019 Online
- Go to JAMB result checking portal by clicking http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the column provided
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
After checking your JAMB score online, you will also need to print your original JAMB result on JAMB portal. This one will cost you money. See it below:
It is the original JAMB result that you will use to do the screening in your school after you have been admitted. See how to print it below.
How To Print Original JAMB 2019 Result
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the left side bar or on the JAMB profile dashboard.
5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
6. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
7. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
8. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”. An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
10. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on your screen.
That is all for on JAMB result 2019 checking portal and how to print original JAMB result. If you have any question, use the comment section below.
If you have any question, use the comment section below. If you want me to check your JAMB score for you when it is out, drop you registration number or email address below.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣ JAMB Registration Statistics 2019/2020 - See Faculty With Highest Applicant ➣ JAMB 2019 Examination Starting Date Announced - See New Date ➣ [CHANGED] JAMB Mock Exam Date 2019 And Latest News ➣ JAMB Recommended Textbooks 2019 For All Subjects ➣ NECO Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ WAEC Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check Online And Download PDf ➣ NECO Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check And Download NECO SSCE Timetable PDF ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2018/2019 Still Out On JAMB Portal ➣ NNPC Recruitment 2019 - See How To Apply On careers.nnpcgroup.com ➣ Npower Registration 2019/2020 And Latest Npower News Update
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.