JAMB result 2019/2020 out on JAMB portal – How to check JAMB result 2019 with only registration number: Did you sit for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary matriculation Examination (UTME) in 2019?
UPDATE: If you have been finding it difficult to check your UTME result 2019/2020, JAMB has opened the portal for you to check it easily online just like it used to be. See proof below.
Are you looking for how to check your JAMB 2019 result online on JAMB portal for Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday batches? When will JAMB results 2019 be released? Then, you will find that in this article.
This article will guide you on how to check your 2019 JAMB result on JAMB portal online with you registration number.
check result without email address, www.jamb.org.ng, I wrote on thursday, I have not seen my result, I did JAMB on friday, when will the result be out, has JAMB started sending result to phone number
Latest News On JAMB Result 2019 Today
You can now check your JAMB result 2019/2020 on JAMB portal by clicking here. Then, enter your registration number in the box and you will see your JAMB result.
JAMB has released the 2019 UTME results on Saturday morning (11th of May, 2019). The only way to it is via SMS to 55019.
Another way to check your JAMB result is to send an SMS Result to 55019. You will be debited #50 and your result will be sent to you.
However, people have been finding the 55019 SMS method very difficult and hence I will advise you to use the new method.
Click here for more on how to check JAMB result via SMS to 55019.
JAMB has announced that if any centre is caught with any activities relating to examination malpractices, the results of all candidates in the centre will be cancelled from the starting date till the final day.
“If we establish any case of infraction or examination malpractice in any centre too, such centre will be shut down and the entire results of candidates who wrote in that centre from the commencement of the examination, which was April 11 to the end will automatically be cancelled,” he tells NAN.
JAMB has also told candidates and parents to neglect rumours stating that the board id deducting 100 marks from candidates’ results.
The board described the act as fraudulent and meant to extort parents and candidates.
“A gang being coordinated from a town called Igarra in Edo State with affiliates in Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Abia, Anambra and Plateau states are circulating fake notice of impending reduction of UTME scores.
“This is with intent to extort and defraud parents and candidates.
“Candidates results would be received on their registered cell phones as soon as the ongoing scrutiny of the examination centres are completed and publicly announced.
“Only the fraudulent candidates or parents stand being defrauded on this matter,” the board said.
NOTE: Checking your UTME result score with your registration number or email address is totally free on JAMB portal.
You do not need anything like scratch card or PIN to print it out. In fact, you don’t need the password to your profile before you can check your result.
How To Check JAMB Result 2019 With Registration Number
- Go to JAMB result checking portal by clicking http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number/Email Address in the column provided
- Click on ‘Check My Results’.
- The portal will load your result if it’s ready.
After checking your JAMB score online, you will also need to print your original JAMB result on JAMB portal. This one will cost you money. See it below:
It is the original JAMB result that you will use to do the screening in your school after you have been admitted. See how to print it below.
How To Print Original JAMB 2019 Result
1. You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
2. Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
4. Select “Print Result Slip”. This is available on the left side bar or on the JAMB profile dashboard.
5. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
6. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
7. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
8. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
9. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section”. An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
10. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
a. Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number.
After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Result Slip as shown on your screen.
- has anyone sees his or her own result?
- will jamb add 40 marks in 2019
- will jamb still release 2019 result, when
- when will thursday jamb result be out
- when will friday result be released
That is all for on JAMB result 2019 checking portal and how to print original JAMB result. If you have any question, use the comment section below.
If you have any question, use the comment section below. If you want me to check your JAMB score for you, drop you registration number or email address below.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Now Available On JAMB Portal - See How To Check Easily Without SMS ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Finally Out! See How To Check Via SMS To 55019 ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2019/2020 Still Out On JAMB Portal ➣ After JAMB UTME 2019, What Next? Here Are The Things You Should Know ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB Result Upgrade 2019 Complete Guide And What You Should Know ➣ WAEC GCE Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ WAEC Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check Online And Download PDf ➣ NECO Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check And Download NECO SSCE Timetable PDF ➣ Npower Registration 2019/2020 And Latest Npower News Update
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.