JAMB recommended books for Literature In English 2019 – What are the best books to read for JAMB Literature In English and pass? If you want to pass JAMB 2019/2020 and score above 80 in JAMB Literature In English, then you need to know the best Literature In English textbooks to read for JAMB and pass.
Are you sitting for Literature In English in your next UTME? Do you wish to score above 90 in JAMB Literature In English? Then, you need to read this article to the end.
In one of previous JAMB guides titled, “How to study for JAMB and pass excellently“, I mentioned that recommended textbooks are the best Literature In English textbooks to study and pass JAMB Literature In English.
- JAMB recommended textbooks for Literature In English 2019/2020
- Best Literature In English textbooks to read for JAMB 2019/2020
- Best textbooks for JAMB Literature In English 2019/2020
- List of best textbooks to buy and pass JAMB Literature In English
- How to score above 90 in JAMB Literature In English
If you are still searching for the terms above, then this article is where you are going to find an answer.
Without wasting any time, I will quickly show you the list of best Literature In English textbooks to read and pass JAMB 2019/2020.
BEST LITERATURE IN ENGLISH TEXTBOOKS TO READ FOR JAMB
Like I mentioned earlier, JAMB recommended textbooks for Literature In English are the best textbooks to prepare for JAMB(see reasons in the next heading below).
Below are the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for Literature In English 2019/2020:
• Gbemisola, A. (2005)Naked Soles, Ibadan: Kraft
• Hayward, J. (ed.) (1968) The Penguin Book of English Verse, London Penguin
• Johnson, R. et al (eds.) (1996) New Poetry from Africa, Ibadan: UP Plc
• Kermode, F. et al (1964) Oxford Anthology of English Literature, Vol. II, London: OUP
• Nwoga D. (ed.) (1967) West African Verse, London: Longman
• Senanu, K. E. and Vincent, T. (eds.) (1993) A Selection of African Poetry, Lagos: Longman
• Soyinka, W. (ed.) (1987) Poems of Black Africa, Ibadan: Heinemann
2. CRITICAL TEXTS
• Abrams, M. H. (1981) A Glossary of Literary Terms, (4th Edition) New York, Holt Rinehalt and Winston
• Emeaba, O. E. (1982) A Dictionary of Literature, Aba: Inteks Press
• Murphy, M. J. (1972) Understanding Unseen, An Introduction to English Poetry and English Novel for Overseas Students, George Allen and Unwin Ltd.
Why should you use JAMB recommended textbooks to prepare for Literature In English in 2019?
Below are good reasons why you should use JAMB Literature In English recommended textbooks to prepare for JAMB.
GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR LITERATURE IN ENGLISH 2019
- They are recommended by the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board(JAMB)
- They are very comprehensive and hence trusted by smart students
- JAMB examiners set UTME questions from recommended textbooks
- They cover the whole JAMB syllabus
Can I Pass JAMB Without Using Recommended Textbooks For Literature In English
Now, if you are still wondering, “Is it compulsory to use JAMB recommended textbooks for Literature In English before I can pass?“.
The answer is NO. You can also use other good Literature In English textbooks to pass. However, the question is “How sure are you that the textbook you want to use is good enough to pass JAMB?”
If you are not sure, then I will advise you to use the textbooks mentioned above.
Finally, “where can I get JAMB recommended textbooks?”
Where To Get JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Literature In English In 2019
Below are some of the places to get JAMB recommended textbooks:
- The best option is to buy at any bookshop near you. This will give you total control over where, how and when you read it.
- Another option is to borrow from a friend.
- You can also borrow or use it at any public library close to you.
That is all for now on the topic, “Best Literature In English textbooks for JAMB 2019/2020“.
QUESTION FOR YOU: Which is your favourite among these Literature In Englishtextbooks? Use the comment section below.
I hope you really enjoyed this article? If yes, then don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons below.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣JAMB Registration Form 2019, Closing Date And Exam Date ➣ How To Fill JAMB Form 2019 And Register Without Mistakes ➣ JAMB Recommended Textbooks 2019 For All Subjects ➣ NECO Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ WAEC Timetable 2019/2020 - Check Online And Download PDf ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2018/2019 Still Out On JAMB Portal
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.