JAMB change of course/institution 2018/2019: Is JAMB change of course/institution 2019 out? How to apply and change course/institution in 2019? Continue reading this article to get the full gist.
JAMB change of course/institution for 2018/2019 is still on. The change has also started for 2019.
Changing your course or institution of study in 2019 is very easy. In fact, you can do it with your phone/laptop at home.
There are many reasons why you might want to change your course of study or institution you previously filled in JAMB from during registration online.
Irrespective of that reason, I am going to show you the golden steps to change your course/institution successfully in 2019.
First, I will deal with some of the things you need to know before applying for a change of course/institution on JAMB portal. Such things include price of JAMB change of course, where you can change your course.
Then, I will show you how to change your course/institution successfully online.
Enough of the stories! Take a chilled cup of water and follow me as I guide you on how to change your course/institution on JAMB portal 2019 online.
How Much Is JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2018/2019
The price of JAMB change of course in #2,500. Take note that you can use this single fee to change any of your choices of courses/institutions (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th) or all at once before submitting.
There will also be an additional bank charge (around N170 the last time I did for someone). If you want to do the change of course at a cyber cafe, you are sure to pay even more.
You don’t need to pay multiple fees to change all of them as long as you have not submitted in on JAMB portal.
Where You Can Change Your Course/Institution In 2019
You can change your course/institution on JAMB portal anywhere using your mobile phone/laptop.
If you have a PC at home, you don’t need to go to cyber café to pay an extra charge of #1,000 or more to change your institution.
All you need is to follow the simple guidelines below.
How To Do JAMB Change Course/Institution 2018/2019 On JAMB Portal
If you want to do it by yourself, follow the procedures below.
1. Go to JAMB profile login page by clicking https://jamb.org.ng/eFacility_/Login (opens in a new tab)
2. Enter your email address and password used for registration and click on Login.
3. Once logged in, you will be taken to your JAMB profile dashboard where you will see all available services.
4. On the side bar or on the Home page, click “Correction of Data”
5. Once selected, the menu item “Course/Institution” will be revealed. Click this.
6. Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
7. Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page.
Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
8. Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
9. On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
10. The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
11. Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number
12. After entering the information correctly, new options for Preferred course/Institution and second choices will appear. Options available will be based on availability.
13. Click Submit to complete your application.
14. JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
FAQs And Answers On JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2019
Is JAMB change of course and institution still on sale
Yes, the change of course and institution on JAMB portal is still on for 2018 and 2019. In fact, I have changed course for someone who did 2018 UTME after 2019 JAMB registration started.
Where to pay for JAMB change of course 2019
You are required to pay for JAMB change of course or institution on JAMB portal. There will also be a little bank change (around N170 the last time I did for someone)
JAMB change of course/institution 2019 closing date
JAMB announced that change of course/institution closes immediately after the registration for new sets of candidates starts registration. However, I was able to change for someone for 2018 even after 2019 JAMB registration started.
So, if you desperately need to change course/institution, go ahead with it
I have paid but cannot change course/institution
When I was trying to change for a friend of mine who registered for JAMB in 2019, I encountered this problem.
At first, I thought I had wasted N2,500 because of the message I received from JAMB. I received the message, “There is not Registration done with this e-mail Address for the Latest Exam Year” after payment!
After playing around JAMB portal, I finally found the simple solution to solve the problem
If you are facing the same problem of “There is not Registration done with this e-mail Address for the Latest Exam Year”, here’s what you should do:
Log out of JAMB e-facility and re-login. then, go back to the JAMB change of institution page on JAMB portal. The message will be cleared and you can now access the platform.
Those are the questions I can think of for now. If you have any other question, use the comment section below. I will answer your question and also add it to the content to help others.
If you enjoyed the article, don’t forget to share using the share buttons below. What do you think? Scroll down and let’s discuss!
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣ JAMB Result Checker 2019 - How To Check JAMB Score On JAMB Portal ➣ After JAMB UTME 2019, What Next? Here Are The Things You Should Know ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB Result Upgrade 2019 Complete Guide And What You Should Know ➣ NECO Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ WAEC Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check Online And Download PDf ➣ NECO Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check And Download NECO SSCE Timetable PDF ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2018/2019 Still Out On JAMB Portal ➣ Npower Registration 2019/2020 And Latest Npower News Update
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.