How To Check JAMB CAPS Portal 2020 admission status is what I am going to discuss in this guide.
Whether you are using iPhone or Android or Samsung, this method will definitely work for you.
In fact, if you finding it difficult using Opera mini, I will show you how to use Opera mini to check JAMB CAPS portal 2020 later in this guide.
If you are finding it difficult to login to JAMB CAPS portal to check your admission status on your Mobile phone/Laptop, then this article will definitely guide you.
Without beating around the bush, below is the complete guide to check admission status on JAMB CAPS portal 2020/2021 easily.
How To Access JAMB CAPS Portal 2020 To Check Admission Status
1. Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
2. Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
3. After you login, click on “Check Admission Status” on the your JAMB profile dashboard.
4. Now, click on “Access my CAPS” as seen in the screenshot below (Make sure the examination year and JAMB registration number are correct).
5. You will be taken to JAMB CAPS welcome page. Now, click on “Admission status” from the left tab.
Your admission status will be shown to you and you can either accept/reject it on the portal.
My JAMB CAPS Portal Is Showing Welcome Page
I can’t find “Admission Status” on my JAMB CAPS portal, what do I do?
If your JAMB CAPS portal is showing Welcome and there is nothing like Admission status, there is no need to worry.
It means that your browser is showing the mobile version of JAMB CAPS portal 2020 page. All you need to do it to switch to desktop site.
If you are using Chrome browser, click on the menu(3 dots) at the top right corner. From the menu list, you will find “Request desktop site” unmarked. Click on it to tick the box.
Once you do this, the “Admission status” will be visible at the left side of your browser. That is the caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates admission status page.
I don’t have Chrome browser, how to check JAMB CAPS On Opera Mini
Did you know that you can still access your JAMB CAPS portal with Opera mini if you don’t have a smart phone? let me show you how.
1. Follow the a same procedures mentioned above until you get to the Welcome page
2. Click on your address bar on the Welcome bar as if you want to edit it
NOTE: Don’t clear the current link, you are just to edit it.
3. Scroll left on the address bar until you see default.aspx. Clear “default” and change it to “candidateadmission” so that default.aspx changes to candidateadmission.aspx while other parts remain untouched!
4. Finally, reload the new link by pressing the Okay buttons on your phone. The page will change to the admission status page.
5. Click on the search beside the box containing your registration number
6. The admission status will be revealed to you.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Once you accept the admission, your admission for that year is closed as you will no longer be available for other schools’ admission consideration. On the other hand, if you reject the admission, you become available to other schools who have free admission slots for admission consideration.
2. DO NOT click on ACCEPT until your page shows “Congratulations, you have been offered admission…”
3. If you meet the cut off mark for your school but it is still saying NOT ADMITTED, all you have to do is to close your browser and check back latter.
4. If your portal read “admission in progress, check back later“, it means your school has released the admission list to JAMB CAPS but and will soon change to ADMITTED
See other frequently asked questions on JAMB CAPS portal below…
I Mistakenly Clicked On Accept When My Portal Says NOT ADMITTED
The Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board (JAMB) has advised candidates to not ACCEPT their admission offer until in changes to admitted on caps.jamb.gov.ng/accept admission.
So far, we haven’t found this to be an issue. The real issue is when you mistakenly accept an admission offer for a school you don’t like. As I stated earlier, your admission for that year is closed.
I Mistakenly Rejected My Admission On JAMB CAPS
If your school of choice admits you and you mistakenly reject it, weiten you gain?
Anyway, the only way to fix that is to go to your school admission office immediately and plead to send you the offer again before your place is filled for another candidate.
JAMB CAPS Has Admitted Me But School Says No Admission Given Yet
If your admission status on JAMB CAPS has changed to ADMITTED and your school portal has not yet admitted you, calm down.
Since your school sent your name to JAMB CAPS portal, they will definitely admit you on the school portal soon. So, keep checking.
School Has Admitted Me But JAMB CAPS Says No Admission Yet
This is almost same scenario with the first one above. If your school has admitted you, then your JAMB CAPS portal will soon change too. Just check back later.
That is all for now on JAMB CAPS. I hope you really enjoyed the article. If yes, don’t forget to share using the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to share this post with others.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ JAMB Profile Creation 2020: New Method To Get JAMB Profile Code ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB Mock Slip Reprint 2020 Portal, Starting Date ➣ JAMB Slip Reprint 2020 PortalAnd How To Check Exam Venue/Date/Time ➣ JAMB 2020/2021 Examination Starting Date Announced ➣ How Much Is JAMB Form 2020/2021? See Complete Price Breakdown Here ➣ JAMB Syllabus 2020/2021 For All Subjects ➣ JAMB Registration 2020/2021 News Update, Date And Price ➣ How To Fill JAMB Form 2020 And Register Successfully ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ WAEC GCE 2020 Exam Timetable Jan/Feb PDF Download (1st Series) ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.