ipNX Nigeria Intership Program 2019 is on – ipNX Nigeria Limited is now accepting applications from students in tertiary institutions (SIWES/IT), graduate awaiting service and those currently undergoing NYSC for its 2019 internship program.
If you are interested in Internship program at ipNX Nigeria in 2019, then you should read this page to the end.
Introduction to ipNX Nigeria Internship Program 2019
The ipNX internship program offers students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria the opportunity to gain work experience and providing students the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme would be invaluable for future careers to the following category of applicants:
- Students undergoing the mandatory SIWES (Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme) program (INDUSTRIAL TRAINEE).
- Graduates who have completed their Higher National Diploma programs for Polytechnics, Colleges of Education & Bachelor Degree for university institutions .and are awaiting NYSC deployment (PRE-SERVICE).
- Corp members currently undergoing their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
ipNX Internship Program 2019 Details
Purpose of the Job
- To learn new skills and add to their knowledge base while gaining confidence in their abilities.
- To offer the opportunity to work with someone who can become a mentor for you – not only in the internship but throughout their career.
- To learn about a career field from the inside and decide if this is the right career field for them.
- To offer the opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills.
- To gain industry knowledge first hand from the organization and professionals.
- To gain valuable experience and accomplishments to add to their resume.
- To provide evidence that they have initiative, are reliable, and have a sense of responsibility.
- To apply some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world.
This section requires the top five accountabilities that role is to deliver own. Written in outcome language, this is not a listing of tasks but a grouping of tasks to determine outcomes required from the tasks.
Expected Key Results (Detailed KPIs)
- Job Knowledge
- Use of Technology
- Overall Job Performance
Demonstrate (Key competencies)
This section requires an overview of the education, experience, and skills required to do the job at a satisfactory level. It is not a list of the jobholder’s qualification.
ipNX Internship Program Requirements 2019
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- CGPA ( 2.50 minimum)/BSC(2.2 minimum)/ HND(Upper Credit minimum).
- WAEC (Minimum 6 B’s & C’s)
- Little or no work experience
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
How To Apply For ipNX Internship Program 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should address their cover letters to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Human Capital Management,
Note: All Pre-service & I.T Internship cover letters should state the duration of the internship.
Apply Before: 31st May, 2019.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣ JAMB Registration Statistics 2019/2020 - See Faculty With Highest Applicant ➣ JAMB 2019 Examination Starting Date Announced - See New Date ➣ [CHANGED] JAMB Mock Exam Date 2019 And Latest News ➣ JAMB Recommended Textbooks 2019 For All Subjects ➣ NECO Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ WAEC Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check Online And Download PDf ➣ NECO Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check And Download NECO SSCE Timetable PDF ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2018/2019 Still Out On JAMB Portal ➣ NNPC Recruitment 2019 - See How To Apply On careers.nnpcgroup.com ➣ Npower Registration 2019/2020 And Latest Npower News Update
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.