Have you been looking for an opportunity to work with GTBank, This is an opportunity, Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria GTBank Graduate Trainee programme 2019 is here. I know you want to know more about, yeah continue reading this article to get the full gist.
Are you a fresh graduate, young, vibrant and passionate about selling and delivering exceptional customer service at any scale? Yes, Continue reading this article to see how to apply
Briefly About Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.Our customers are at the centre of everything we do. We want to satisfy their financial needs and help them succeed financially.
Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We’re recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Type: Full Time
Work Experience: Fresher
- Are you a fresh graduate, young, vibrant and passionate about selling and delivering exceptional customer service at any scale? Then, it’s time to join the proudly African and Truly International brand.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of 5 O ’Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
- Age: Not more than 26 years old.
- A can-do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Customer centric
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
NOTE: Interested Applicants will have to provide an LinkedIn account, open if you don’t have.
Do you have any questions about the graduate trainee at GTBank, Don’t hesitate to drop a comment below
Related Keyword Searches
- When is the GTBank graduate trainee 2019 starting
- How to apply for the GTBank graduate trainee 2019
- When is the closing date for the GTBank graduate trainee 2019
- What are the requirements needed for the GTBank graduate trainee 2019
- GTBank graduate trainee 2019
- Graduate Trainee 2019