Flour Mills Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020: There is an Ongoing Recruitment at Flour Mills Nigeria Plc. If you are looking for Flour Mills Nigeria Plc Jobs In 2019, then continue reading this article to get the full updates.
Flour Mills Nigeria Plc are recruiting for the following vacant positions below:
Latest Jobs At Flour Mills Nigeria Plc In 2019| Flour Mills Recruitment 2019
- Trade Development Executive Needed At Flour Mills Nigeria Plc – See the Full Details Below
- Compliance Officer- Business Assurance Needed At Flour Mills Nigeria Plc– See The Full Details Below
NOTE: We will be updating this page as soon as new vacant position are available
Flour Mills Nigeria Jobs Requirements 2019
The jobs requirements below vary depending on the job you apply for
#1 Job Title: Trade Development Executive
- Responsible for managing and developing all aspects of FMN business relationship/performance with Dealers to ensure KPI objectives are met.
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with the Dealer to achieve 100% of the agreed objectives.
- Manage the retail redistribution team and ensure all teams deliver against their monthly KPIs.
- Coach the redistribution team, working closely with the Area Sales Manager to ensure that training is embedded.
- Conduct surveys, gather and report market and competitive intelligence to assist in Managements’ decision making.
- Ensure agreed SOPs are strictly adhered to.
- B.Sc or HND
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in a major FMCG blue chip organisation.
The Person Must(Qualities):
- Be self-motivated.
- Have good people management skills.
- Be self-driven and target oriented.
- Be a good negotiator.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
#2 Job Title: Compliance Officer-Business Assurance
Location: Apapa, Lagos Nigeria
- Review operations to identify compliance risks; and ensure compliance with relevant legal and internal policies and procedures.
- Monitor compliance database to ensure compliance with captured compliances.
- Liaise with compliance owners to track changes in regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate awareness training on code of conduct and other compliance policies.
- Carry out internal quality checks to ensure compliance with policies and regulatory obligations.
- Assist in conducting compliance risk assessment as input to audit plan.
The person must(Qualities):
- Possess proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have sound numerate skills.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Have a track record of integrity.
- Have excellent presentation skills.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma (minimum of Second Class-Upper or Lower Credit) in Accountancy, Law or any other related discipline.
- International Certification in Corporate Compliance.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Corporate Compliance in a Manufacturing company or FMCG.
Application Closing Date:
How To Apply:
Interested and Qualified Applicants should:
NOTE: Applicants must create an account before applying for the above mentioned positions
Flour Mills Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Portal
The official portal for the Flour Mills Nigeria Recruitment 2019 is
Flour Mills Nigeria is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
Interested Applicants must follow the application process is as follows:
- The application process requires you to register and obtain your login details (ID and password).
- Please remember your login details, it will be required to apply for a particular vacancy.
- If you forget your password, use the service provided to retrieve it. An email will be sent to your e mail address.
- You must update the following parts of your CV before you apply for any of the jobs.
- Personal Details
- Computer Exposure
- Tertiary Education
- To apply for any of the vacancies, follow the link provided. You will be prompted to input your ID and password to apply for your chosen vacancy.
- Application process also allows you to update and amend your CV information at any time.
- To update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You require your ID and password.
Interested candidates must:
- Be highly focused and success driven.
- Be strategic and analytical thinkers
- Possess good leadership, interpersonal and people skills.
- Be highly personable
- Possess high level of integrity and self regulation
- Possess excellent communication skills in oral and spoken word
About Flour Mills Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
If you want to receive updates as soon as new vacant positions are posted, drop a comment below. Also don’t forget share the article using the share buttons below.
Related Searches: flour mills jobs in Nigeria, latest vacancies in Flour Mills Nigeria 2019, how to apply for Flour Mills online 2019,latest Flour Mills jobs Nigeria 2019.