FIRS recruitment 2019/2020 form: This page contains everything you need to know about The Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019 FIRS official portal www.firs.gov.ng
If you are interested in applying for FIRS jobs in 2019, then you will find everything on this page.
This page will be resourceful to every person interested in applying for Latest FIRS jobs 2019 online. Continue reading to get the full updates.
FIRS Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws
NOTICE: FIRS Recruitment portal for 2019/2020 application submission has not been opened, hence recruitment is yet to begin. Continue reading below to get the full gist.
How To Apply For FIRS Recruitment 2019/2020
To apply, kindly visit the official portal at www.firs.gov.ng to make your application.
Please note that currently, FIRS recruitment has not yet started. Drop your email address in the comment section below so we can inform you when it has started.
As soon as it begins, the application procedures will be updated here.
FIRS Portal 2019
The official portal for The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is firs.gov.ng. This blog is always updated with updates directly from FIRS official portal.
FIRS is a Federal Government agency with a mission to operate a transparent and an efficient tax system that optimises tax revenue collection and voluntary compliance and a vision to deliver quality services to taxpayers in partnership with all stakeholders and make taxation the pivot of national development.
If you want to be updated as soon as FIRS recruitment 2019 begins on the portal, drop a comment below.
Other Recruitments You Don’t Want To Miss:
- Npower Recruitment Registration 2019
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- Access Diamond Bank Recruitment 2019
- Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- When is the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2019/2020 starting?
- Where can I acquire Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2019/2020 form?
- Is FIRS Recruitment 2019/2020 form out?
- How to apply FIRS Recruitment 2019/2020?
- FIRS Recruitment Portal 2019/2020
Don’t forget to share and drop a comment below.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Now Available On JAMB Portal - See How To Check Easily Without SMS ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Finally Out! See How To Check Via SMS To 55019 ➣ After JAMB UTME 2019, What Next? Here Are The Things You Should Know ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB Result Upgrade 2019 Complete Guide And What You Should Know ➣ NECO Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ WAEC Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check Online And Download PDf ➣ NECO Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check And Download NECO SSCE Timetable PDF ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2019/2020 Still Out On JAMB Portal ➣ Npower Registration 2019/2020 And Latest Npower News Update
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.