FIRS recruitment 2020/2021 form: This page contains everything you need to know about The Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020 FIRS official portal www.firs.gov.ng
If you are interested in applying for FIRS jobs in 2020, then you will find everything on this page.
This page will be resourceful to every person interested in applying for Latest FIRS jobs 2020 online. Continue reading to get the full updates.
Table Of Contents
FIRS Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Or Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates;
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws
NOTICE: FIRS Recruitment portal for 2020/2021 application submission has not been opened, hence recruitment is yet to begin. Continue reading below to get the full gist.
How To Apply For FIRS Recruitment 2020/2021
To apply, kindly visit the official portal at www.firs.gov.ng to make your application.
Please note that currently, FIRS recruitment has not yet started. Drop your email address in the comment section below so we can inform you when it has started.
As soon as it begins, the application procedures will be updated here.
FIRS Portal 2020
The official portal for The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is firs.gov.ng. This blog is always updated with updates directly from FIRS official portal.
FIRS is a Federal Government agency with a mission to operate a transparent and an efficient tax system that optimises tax revenue collection and voluntary compliance and a vision to deliver quality services to taxpayers in partnership with all stakeholders and make taxation the pivot of national development.
If you want to be updated as soon as FIRS recruitment 2020 begins on the portal, drop a comment below.
Other Recruitments You Don’t Want To Miss:
- Npower Recruitment Registration 2020
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2020
- Access Diamond Bank Recruitment 2020
- Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment 2020
- When is the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2020/2021 starting?
- Where can I acquire Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2020/2021 form?
- Is FIRS Recruitment 2020/2021 form out?
- How to apply FIRS Recruitment 2020/2021?
- FIRS Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
Don’t forget to share and drop a comment below.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ JAMB Result Checker 2020 Via 55019 SMS - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2020 ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2020 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.