BEA scholarship 2019/2020 has begun. Candidates who are interesting in studying abroad through the Federal Government Scholarship Award (Bilateral for Education Awards) can now start applying.
In this article, you will find everything you need to know about Federal Government (BEA) scholarship award 2019/2020 including:
- How to apply for BEA scholarship award 2019
- BEA scholarship Requirements
- Countries you can study with BEA
- List of available undergraduate and postgraduate courses/programmes
- BEA scholarship value
NOTE: BEA SCHOLARSHIP PROCESSING DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS!
Continue reading to get the full details below.
How To Apply For Federal Government BEA Scholarship Award 2019
Follow the procedures below to register.
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website here now to apply.
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the completed Application Form
- Submit two sets of the Printed Application Forms at the venue of the interview as scheduled
Please note that:
- You are to fill out and save your information on each of the sections on the form one after the other thereafter submit your application on the last section of the form.
- You can go back to any of the sections to edit your information and save again as much as may be necessary on or before the closing date.
- All asteric (*) fields are compulsory.
- You can navigate through the form using the “section links” on the left side of the form or via the “Previous” and “Next” buttons.
Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified!
FIELDS OF STUDY FOR BEA SCHOLARSHIP AWARD 2019:
- Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc and;
- Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY IN 2019 BEA SCHOLARSHIP
- UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP: All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secoundary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics. Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2017 & 2018). Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
- POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP: All applicants must hold a First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper Division. The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have completed at least two (2) years post qualification or employment practice in All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D
NOTE (For all Applicants):
- Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one year foreign language of the country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction; and
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship must visit the website: stipenumhungaricum.hu to complete their application.
- Print the completed form and bring to the venue in addition to 2.0 above.
BEA SCHOLARSHIP INTERVIEW VENUE
The interview venue list has not been released yet. This article will be updated as soon as the list of venues for interview is released.
Printout of completed application form should be brought to the interview centre along with photocopies of the following:
- Educational certificates.
- Letter of admission to the institution you are studying.
- Course Registration.
- Last sessional examination result.
- Identity card.
- Letter of identification from your State/Local Government.
- 2 passport-size photographs.
NB: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of current International passport,;
- Specified Medical Reports from Government Hospitals; and
- Police clearance certificate where
BEA SCHOLARSHIP 2019 VALUE
The Total scholarship value is scheduled as follows:
Any of the above countries are responsible for the tuition and accommodation.
While the Nigerian government takes care of the following;
• $500 monthly for supplementation.
• $250 yearly for warm clothing.
• $200 yearly for Health Insurance.
• $500 yearly for medical scholars only.
• $1000 for PG research grant yearly were applicable.
• N100 000 – Take off for PG scholars were applicable
• N60 000 – Take off for UG scholars were applicable.
Scholarship Application deadline: Deadline has not been announced yet.
That is all for now on BEA scholarship award 2019. Don’t forget to spread the information by using the share buttons below. Click here to all ongoing scholarships 2019
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.