DELSU Post UTME form 2020/2021, starting date, JAMB cut off mark, admission requirements and how to apply on www.delsu.edu.ng. In case you don’t know, DELSU Post UTME form has been released online.
On this page, you are going to find everything you need to know about DELSU Post UTME form including how much the admission form costs, where and how to purchase the form, admission requirements (O’level and UTME) to apply for the admission form, when DELSU Post UTME portal will open for application on www.delsu.edu.ng, the application closing date, the examination dates, cut off mark and the latest news update.
So, let’s begin right away.
Before you even start thinking of applying for the form, there are certain admission requirements you must meet before you can obtain the form at all.
I believe it is a good idea to start with DELSU admission requirements.
Table Of Contents
DELSU Post UTME Admission Requirements 2020
To be eligible to apply for DELSU Post UTME 2020 admission form, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have chosen DELSU as your first choice institution during JAMB registration.
- You also must have scored a minimum of 170 in your UTME.
NOTE: Those who did not choose DELSU as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 170 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB portal for a change of Institution.
Once you meet these basic requirements, you can apply for DELSU Post UTME admission form in 2020.
In addition to the requirements above, make sure that your O’level and UTME subject combination is the accepted combination in DELSU for your course of study before you apply.
Now, let’s move on.
Is DELSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
Delta State University (DELSU) Post UTME form for 2020 admission process is out already.
Don’t dull it and start applying by following the procedures below.
How Much Is DELSU Admission Form 2020/2021
The Delta State University (DELSU) admission form costs just Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only, with some additional bank charges.
How To Apply For DELSU Post UTME Form 2020/21
The application will be done online by candidates on the Undergraduate admission portal which is www.portal.delsu.edu.ng.
Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
How To Generate DELSU Post UTME Virtual PIN
- Visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng to print acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:_
- On-line application will start from Thursday, 9th July, 2020.
- Application website closes at 6.00pm on Tuesday, 1st September, 2020.
- Candidates will be communicated on date and time for screening in due course.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
DELSU Post UTME Date 2020/2021
The date for DELSU Post UTME screening will be communicated in due course.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through WhatsApp messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.portal.delsu.edu.ng for more information.
Also, don’t forget to drop a comment below to be updated once the form is out. Please, share the post with others to avoid misinformation.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ Npower Latest News, Registration Portal, Login - www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng JAMB Result Checker 2020 Via 55019 SMS - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2020 ➣ How To Confirm O'level Result Upload On JAMB Portal ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2020 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.
Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter
Click Here To Contact/Hire Me