How To Check JAMB Admission Status On JAMB Portal 2019 using CAPS and direct admission checking page. Has JAMB started admitting? When will JAMB start releasing admission list for 2019? How to check JAMB admission list 2019/2020? I am going to cover everything in this article.
In today’s guide, I am going to quickly show you the step-by-step procedures to check and access your JAMB admission status easily on JAMB portal 2019.
There are 2 pages on JAMB portal where you have to check your admission status, I am going to show you both
- JAMB CAPS portal
- JAMB admission status checking portal
First, you need to accept your admission on JAMB CAPS portal. Then, you can now confirm on the second portal.
There is no time to waste, let’s get started right away.
How To Check JAMB Admission Status 2019 On JAMB CAPS Portal
1. Go to JAMB efacility page to login by clicking https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility (link opens in a new tab)
2. Enter your email address used during JAMB registration, followed by your password
Forgot your password? Login to your email address if you registered for JAMB in 2019, you will find your password in a mail sent by JAMB.
3. Click on “Login” to enter your JAMB profile dashboard
4. Click on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status On JAMB” – don’t mind the 2018
5. If you are using a mobile phone, you will only see a Welcome message. Here’s how to fix it:
- On your Chrome/Firefox browser, click on the browser menu at the top right corner
- You will see Desktop view unmarked, click on it to change to desktop mode
- The page will then reload with the full details like you are using a Desktop
6. On the left sidebar, click on Admission status, you will be taken to caps.jamb.gov.ng/app_candidates admission status page
7. You will see a box with your JAMB registration number, click on “Click to Check Admission Status”
8. Your admission status will be displayed to you. If you have been successfully admitted, you should accept it before moving on to the next admission status checking portal.
Not Admitted On JAMB CAPS Portal 2019
If you have not been admitted yet on JAMB CAPS portal, here are possible reasons and solutions:
- Your school has not sent your name on JAMB CAPS portal, hence you need to wait.
- You used awaiting result during JAMB registration and you have not uploaded to your result on JAMB portal. See how to upload your O’level result on JAMB portal 2019.
- It could also mean that you did not meet the requirement for that course
Meaning Of Recommended On JAMB CAPS Portal 2019
If your admission status is showing recommended, here’s what it means.
Your school of choice has considered you for admission. However, JAMB is still reviewing your admission to ensure it complies with all the necessary criteria put in place by your school of choice and JAMB.
This may include checking your JAMB score to see if you met the minimum JAMB cut off mark for your school, checking your O’level result e.t.c
Meaning Of Admission In Progress In JAMB CAPS 2019 Portal
From what I saw in 2018, all candidates that saw admission in progress, check back later were eventually admitted.
If your CAPS is displaying admission in progress, it is 99% likely to change to admitted.
Now, if you have accepted your admission on JAMB CAPS portal, there is one more place you need to check you JAMB admission status
JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal 2019
- Once again, you will start by going to JAMB efacility, www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your JAMB profile using the correct username and password you used to register for JAMB.
- After successfully logging in, scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your admission status.
NOTE: Your name will not appear on the JAMB admission list above if you have not accepted your admission on JAMB CAPS portal.
You can use this same procedure to check your admission status for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
JAMB Admission List 2019/2020
JAMB will start admitting candidates on www.jamb.org.ng when schools start sending name of candidates to the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
JAMB will continue to release more names on the portal as schools send more candidates’ names. Therefore, you should keep on checking your admission status on JAMB website.
Check JAMB Admission Letter Status 2019
If you want to print your JAMB admission letter, you have to accept your admission on JAMB CAPS portal and also check your admission status as described in this article.
I hope you enjoyed the article. If yes, don’t forget to share using the buttons below. If you have any question, feel free to use the comment section below.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Now Available On JAMB Portal - See How To Check Easily Without SMS ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Finally Out! See How To Check Via SMS To 55019 ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2019/2020 Still Out On JAMB Portal ➣ After JAMB UTME 2019, What Next? Here Are The Things You Should Know ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB Result Upgrade 2019 Complete Guide And What You Should Know ➣ WAEC GCE Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ WAEC Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check Online And Download PDf ➣ NECO Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check And Download NECO SSCE Timetable PDF ➣ Npower Registration 2019/2020 And Latest Npower News Update
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.