CBN Recruitment 2019/2020: Are you a Banker? Are you willing to work at The Central Bank Of Nigeria, The CBN Recruitment is here, Everything you need to know about the Recruitment, Requirements and How to Apply for the CBN Recruitment 2019.
What Do We Know About The Central Bank Of Nigeria?
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is the Central bank and apex monetary authority of Nigeria established by the CBN Act of 1958 and commenced operations on July 1, 1959
The major regulatory objectives of the bank as stated in the CBN Act are to: maintain the external reserves of the country, promote monetary stability and a sound financial environment, and to act as a banker of last resort and financial adviser to the federal government. The central bank’s role as lender of last resort and adviser to the federal government has sometimes pushed it into murky regulatory waters. After the end of imperial rule the desire of the government to become pro-active in the development of the economy became visible especially after the end of the Nigerian civil war, the bank followed the government’s desire and took a determined effort to supplement any short falls in credit allocations to the real sector. The bank soon became involved in lending directly to consumers, contravening its original intention to work through commercial banks in activities involving consumer lending. However, the policy was an offspring of the indigenisation policy at the time. Nevertheless, the government through the central bank has been actively involved in building the nation’s money and equity centers, forming securities regulatory board and introducing treasury instruments into the capital market.
Lets Continue With The Requirements For The CBN Recruitment 2019 below:
Central Bank Of Nigeria(CBN) Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- Qualified Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- Applicants must have a B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a Reputable Institution.
- Interested Applicants must have at least a Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Applicant must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicants must have a means of Identification (National ID Card, Voters card, Driving License or National Imigration Passport)
- Interested Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
- Candidates willing to apply must possess these below:
- Innovation ability
- Achievement drive
- Initiative and optimism
- Interpersonal relations
- Service orientation, leveraging diversity
- Good communication skills
- Political awareness
- Team worker
NOTE: All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process. The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
Disciplines Which Will Be Considered
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the The Central Bank Of Nigeria:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
Important Information Candidates Should Know
- Anyone with forged document or alterations will be disqualified
- CBN does not require any payment to get its jobs
- Applicants with original birth certificates are preferred to affidavit age declarations
- Use only the approved recruitment portal for the application
- Make good indication of your interest post being applied for.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other on-line portal/ address
- Bodily disability is not a barrier to CBN recruitment – it’s their corporate social responsibility to ensure 5% of employment of disabled bodies.
- CBN avoids political encumbrances in employment.
How To Apply For CBN Recruitment 2019
To apply, kindly visit the official portal at www.cbn.gov.ng to make your application. Currently there are no vacancies available. You will therefore not be able to submit your CV.
Please note that currently, The Recruitment has not yet started. Drop your email address in the comment section below so we can inform you when it has started.
As soon as it begins, the application procedures will be updated.
SEE ALSO: First Bank Recruitment 2019
CBN Official Portal
Other Recruitments You Don’t Want To Miss:
- Npower Recruitment Registration 2019
- Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019
- NIFOR Recruitment 2019
- IKEDC Recruitment 2019
- when is the central bank of nigeria(cbn) recruitment 2019/2020 starting?
- CBN Requirement Form 2019
- Is CBN Recruitment 2019/2020 form out?
- CBN Recruitment Test
- How to apply CBN Recruitment 2019/2020?
- CBN Recruitment Nairaland
- CBN Recruitment Portal 2019/2020
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Now Available On JAMB Portal - See How To Check Easily Without SMS ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Finally Out! See How To Check Via SMS To 55019 ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2019/2020 Still Out On JAMB Portal ➣ After JAMB UTME 2019, What Next? Here Are The Things You Should Know ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB Result Upgrade 2019 Complete Guide And What You Should Know ➣ WAEC GCE Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ WAEC Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check Online And Download PDf ➣ NECO Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check And Download NECO SSCE Timetable PDF ➣ Npower Registration 2019/2020 And Latest Npower News Update
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.