What is NECO token? This article will guide you on how to get NECO token on www.result.neco.gov.ng and everything you need to know. I will show you how to register, login, make payments and check your result without any mistake.
This article will also show you how to use www.result.neco.gov.ng/register and www.result.neco.gov.ng/login page since that is the new portal to check results online.
According to the National Examinations Council (NECO), the new Results online system offers a convenient way to check all NECO examination results. Once results are released, it will be made available via NECO Results system (www.result.neco.gov.ng).
Using NECO Results, candidates can check their SSCE, BECE and NCEE results by purchasing tokens. The token(s) can be shared with candidates, parents, schools, organizations or any person who wished to view the candidate’s results.
How To Buy NECO Token On www.result.neco.gov.ng
FIRST STEP: Register on NECO Results Online System
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register
- Enter your full name in the box provided
- Enter your Phone number
- Enter your valid email address
- Enter your password and confirm it (make sure you keep your password as you will use it to login to pay for NECO token)
- NECO will send an Activation Email to your registered email address.
- Open you email and click verify.
SECOND STEP: Purchase the NECO Token on www/result.gov.ng/login
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login.
- Enter your Email Address/Phone number and your password in the required columns.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Locate and click on Purchase Token (NB: Each token can be used with only one result for a specific number of views)
- Enter the number of token you need and click on Pay now button (NB: a token is N500 + N50 service charge).
- Now click on Proceed to pay button to pay for the token on REMITA platform using bank or card.
How To Check NECO Result With Token
After buying the NECO token online, what next? Follow the procedures below:
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year.
- Pick your exam type.
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result.
What is NECO Token
It is the new code that candidates now use to check results on the portal instead of scratch card.
How can I get my NECO Token
You can purchase the token on result.neco.gov.ng by following the instructions above.
How Much Is NECO Token
NECO PIN is sold for just Five Hundred Naira (N500) + Fifty Naira (N50) service charge only.
How to check result without scratch card pin
You can now check your result online without the scratch card PIN. All you need is to get the NECO token by following the procedures above.
Can I Use One Token to check 2 NECO Results
No! Each PIN can be used to check only one NECO or NECO GCE result. Once you check your result with a PIN, you cannot use it to check another candidate’s result.
How many times can I check my result with a token
You can use one scratch card to check your result between 3-5 times. After that, you’ll have to buy another scratch card if you wish to check your result online.
That is why it is highly recommendable to save your result as PDF or you can screenshot it for later use.
That is all for now on how to get token and check SSCE (internal and external), BECE, NCEE results online. Don’t forget to share the article using the share buttons below.
If you have any question, use the comment section below to reach to us. We will reply as soon as possible.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Now Available On JAMB Portal - See How To Check Easily Without SMS ➣ JAMB Result 2019/2020 Finally Out! See How To Check Via SMS To 55019 ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2019/2020 Still Out On JAMB Portal ➣ After JAMB UTME 2019, What Next? Here Are The Things You Should Know ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB Result Upgrade 2019 Complete Guide And What You Should Know ➣ WAEC GCE Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ WAEC Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check Online And Download PDf ➣ NECO Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check And Download NECO SSCE Timetable PDF ➣ Npower Registration 2019/2020 And Latest Npower News Update
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.