What is NECO token? This article will guide you on how to get NECO token on www.result.neco.gov.ng and everything you need to know. I will show you how to register, login, make payments and check your result without any mistake.
This article will also show you how to use www.result.neco.gov.ng/register and www.result.neco.gov.ng/login page since that is the new portal to check results online.
According to the National Examinations Council (NECO), the new Results online system offers a convenient way to check all NECO examination results. Once results are released, it will be made available via NECO Results system (www.result.neco.gov.ng).
Using NECO Results, candidates can check their SSCE, BECE and NCEE results by purchasing tokens. The token(s) can be shared with candidates, parents, schools, organizations or any person who wished to view the candidate’s results.
Table Of Contents
How To Buy NECO Token On www.result.neco.gov.ng
FIRST STEP: Register on NECO Results Online System
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register
- Enter your full name in the box provided
- Enter your Phone number
- Enter your valid email address
- Enter your password and confirm it (make sure you keep your password as you will use it to login to pay for NECO token)
- NECO will send an Activation Email to your registered email address.
- Open you email and click verify.
SECOND STEP: Purchase the NECO Token on www/result.gov.ng/login
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login.
- Enter your Email Address/Phone number and your password in the required columns.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Locate and click on Purchase Token (NB: Each token can be used with only one result for a specific number of views)
- Enter the number of token you need and click on Pay now button (NB: a token is N500 + N50 service charge).
- Now click on Proceed to pay button to pay for the token on REMITA platform using bank or card.
How To Check NECO Result With Token
After buying the NECO token online, what next? Follow the procedures below:
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year.
- Pick your exam type.
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result.
Frequently Asked Questions On NECO Token
What is NECO token?
It is the new code that candidates now use to check results on the portal instead of scratch card.
How can I get my NECO token?
You can purchase the token on result.neco.gov.ng by following the instructions in the article above.
How much Is NECO token?
NECO PIN is sold for just Five Hundred Naira (N500) + Fifty Naira (N50) service charge only.
How to check result without scratch card pin
You can now check your result online without the scratch card PIN. All you need is to get the NECO token by following the procedures above.
Can I use one token to check 2 NECO Results?
No! Each PIN can be used to check only one NECO or NECO GCE result. Once you check your result with a PIN, you cannot use it to check another candidate's result.
That is all for now on how to get token and check SSCE (internal and external), BECE, NCEE results online. Don’t forget to share the article using the share buttons below.
If you have any question, use the comment section below to reach to us. We will reply as soon as possible.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ JAMB Result Checker 2020 Via 55019 SMS - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2020 ➣ How To Confirm O'level Result Upload On JAMB Portal ➣ DELSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 ➣ OAU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 ➣ UNIBEN Admission List 2020/2021 ➣ OOU Admission List 2020/2021 ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2020 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.
Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter