BSUM Post UTME form 2020/2021 – If you intend to apply and study in Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM), then this is the guide you need right now.
In this guide, I am going to discuss with your BSUM Post UTME 2020/21 registration starting date, JAMB cut off mark, admission requirements (O’level and UTME), how to use awaiting result to apply, Post UTME date, how to apply on www.bsum.edu.ng and every other question that will ever come to your mind will be answered on this page.
In fact, that’s not all.
I will also give you some IMPORTANT facts on BSUM Post UTME such as the the documents you need to apply, number of exam questions, what the examination looks and tips on how to pass BSUM Post UTME exam once and for all.
I want you to follow me carefully and check every part of this post so that you do not miss anything.
NOTE: If you have any question in mind at the end of this article, feel free to use the comment section below. I will gladly answer your questions.
After all, so many other lucky aspirants are reading this guide too.
So, let’s begin right away.
NOTE: You can use the table below to scroll fast to any part of the post which you intend to check. Just click on the part you want to go to.
Table Of Contents
- 1 BSUM Admission Requirements 2020
- 2 Is BSUM Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
- 3 When Will BSUM Post Form 2020/21 Be Out?
- 4 How Much Is BSUM Admission Form 2020/2021
- 5 Does BSUM Accept Awaiting Result
- 6 BSUM Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
- 7 How To Apply For BSUM Post UTME Form 2020/21
- 8 BSUM Post UTME Date 2020/2021
- 9 How To Pass BSUM Post UTME 2020
BSUM Admission Requirements 2020
Let me begin with this.
Before you can even start thinking of applying to study in BSUM, you must meet certain requirements.
In fact, the first of these requirements is that you meet BSUM minimum JAMB cut off mark for 2020.
So, what’s BSUM cut off mark for 2020?
BSUM Cut Off Mark
That’s the minimum score you must have in your JAMB result before you can apply for BSUM Post UTME 2020/2021.
If you scored below 180 already, then I will advise you to go and change your course right now.
If you scored at least 180 in your JAMB result, then read on.
Requirement:Candidates must obtain 5 O’level credit passes in relevant subjects
So, let’s move on.
My first tip for you
One of the reasons why many candidates fail to gain admission even after meeting the requirements and passing Post UTME is because of wrong JAMB subject combination.
Therefore, I will advise you to also check that your subject combination aligns with the course you intend to study.
If you checked that already, let’s move on.
Is BSUM Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Out?
As at the time of writing this post, the Benue State University (BSUM) Post UTME form for 2020 admission screening exercise is not out yet.
However, it is expected that the form will come out very soon. I will update this post immediately it is announced by the school management.
That’s not all, I have more for you.
When Will BSUM Post Form 2020/21 Be Out?
The exact date for the Post UTME registration is unknown for now.
Normally, BSUM Post UTME form will come out before the end of August, but it might even be earlier/later this year.
The important thing is that you are on the lookout and always staying updated.
How Much Is BSUM Admission Form 2020/2021
The Benue State University (BSUM) admission form costs just Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only. There will also be some addition ban charges.
Does BSUM Accept Awaiting Result
I have explained this many times.
BSUM accepts awaiting result for admission.
If you registered for JAMB without uploading your O’level result, you can apply for BSUM admission form 2020.
Just make sure the result is ready and uploaded before the Post UTME form is out.
If not, you might lose you chance of gaining admission.
BSUM Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
This part is only for those who intend to apply through JAMB direct entry.
If you are not applying for BSUM direct entry admission form, move to the part (how to apply for BSUM Post UTME).
DE candidates must have Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions
For now, BSUM direct entry admission form is not out yet too.
I will update this post immediately the form is out on BSUM portal.
How To Apply For BSUM Post UTME Form 2020/21
A: Make Payment
First, you are required to visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to Admissions menu, click on Post Utme/De link under the Applcations section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified click on the “proceed“ link to continue to the payments platform.
- Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment. which is either:
I) For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- Sterling Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- Unity Bank Plc.
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- Skye Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
(II) For On-line payments using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards
Click on the “Pay Online” button, you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select you card type and enter the requested information to make Payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
(III) For payment at ATM terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- select pay bills
- Fill in the Payment reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt
(IV) For payment using Quickteller from the Internet
- Enter your Registration number
- Enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
Note: This payment option attracts additional N100.00 charge.
B: Begin Registration
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and still select “Post Utme/De link” under “Applications” section under the Admissions menu of the University website.
Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to verify your details.
- Click on the “proceed” link to login to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
- Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
- Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips on day of Post UTME.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission after passing all the prescribed examinations.
Don’t Forget – BSUM Post UTME portal is not open yet, and application is yet to start.
Once it opens, I will update this post to inform you. Drop a comment below so that you don’t miss out.
BSUM Post UTME Date 2020/2021
The date for BSUM Post UTME screening will be in August, 2020.
Note that the time and date of your exam will be indicated on your Acknowledgment slip.
How To Pass BSUM Post UTME 2020
It is not difficult to pass BSUM Post UTME.
Like many students will tell you, it is not hard but technical.
Usually, the Post UTME standard is not different from JAMB standard but some schools like BSUM, UNIBEN, OOU, UI and others are known for setting standard questions (if you know what I mean).
My extra advice for you: Try to get in contact with students in BSUM and ask them questions about the Post UTME including the subjects, number of questions, time allowed, the syllabus (what the examination looks like) and so on.
Don’t get your information from one source to avoid misinformation, ask many students. You can easily find such students on Facebook by checking for active aspirant groups on Facebook.
I am sure the articles below will help you destroy your Post UTME.
- How to ACTUALLY Study Effectively (What No One is Telling You)
- How to Stop Losing Concentration While Studying
If you have any question, feel free to use the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to drop a comment below to be updated once the form is out. Please, share the post with others to avoid misinformation.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:➣ JAMB Result Checker 2020 Via 55019 SMS - Here's How To Check Properly ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ 9 Ways To Gain Admission Without JAMB Result In 2020 ➣ How To Confirm O'level Result Upload On JAMB Portal ➣ DELSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 ➣ OAU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 ➣ UNIBEN Admission List 2020/2021 ➣ OOU Admission List 2020/2021 ➣ JAMB Syllabus For All Subjects Online And PDF Download ➣ New WAEC Exam Starting Date 2020 (After Postponement) ➣ WAEC Timetable 2020 Online And PDF Download (COMPLETE) ➣ NECO Registration 2020 News, Timetable, Price And Deadline ➣ NECO Syllabus 2020/2021 PDF Download For All Subjects ➣ NECO Exam Timetable 2020/2021 - Check Here ➣ Npower Registration 2020/2021 And Latest Npower News Update
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.
Click Here To Follow Me On Twitter