JAMB recommended textbooks for Physics 2019 – This is exactly what I am going to discuss in this article. If you want to pass JAMB 2019/2020 and score above 80 in JAMB Physics, then you need to know the best Physics textbooks to read for JAMB and pass.
Are you sitting for Physics in your next UTME? Do you wish to score above 90 in Physics? Then, you need to read this article to the end.
In one of previous JAMB guides titled, “How to study for JAMB and pass excellently“, I mentioned that recommended textbooks are the best Physics textbooks to study and pass JAMB Physics excellently.
- JAMB recommended textbooks for Physics 2019/2020
- Best Physics textbooks to read for JAMB 2019/2020
- Best textbooks for JAMB Physics 2019/2020
- List of best textbooks to buy and pass JAMB Physics
- How to score above 90 in JAMB Physics
If you are still searching for the terms above, then this article is where you are going to find an answer.
Without wasting any time, I will quickly show you the list of best Physics textbooks to read and pass JAMB 2019/2020.
BEST PHYSICS TEXTBOOKS TO READ FOR JAMB
Like I mentioned earlier, JAMB recommended textbooks for Physics are the best textbooks to prepare for JAMB(see reasons in the next heading below).
Below are the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for Physics 2019/2020:
- Ike E.E (2014) Essential Principles of Physics, Jos ENIC publishers
- Ike E.E (2014) Numerical Problems and Solutions in Physics, Jos ENIC publishers
- Nelson M. (1977) Fundamentals of Physics, Great Britain, Hart Davis Education
- Nelson M. and Parker. (1989) Advance Level Physics, (Sixth Edition) Heinemann
- Okeke P.N and Anyakoha M.W. (2000) Senior Secondary School Physics, Lagos, Pacific Printers
- Olumuyionwa A. and Ogunkoya O. O (1992) Comprehensive Certificate Physics, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
PERSONALLY, I believe any of the above textbooks is good. However, I will recommend New school physics + Lamlard OR Senior Secondary school + Lamlard.
While New school/Senior secondary physics will give you the best explanation in the easiest way, Lamlard will show you how to solve questions.
Advance Level and Principle of Physics by Nelkon M & Parker are also good except that you may not find them useful if your basic knowledge of Physics is not very strong.
I have used all these textbooks so I will recommend New school physics/Senior secondary school + Lamlard.
Why should you use JAMB recommended textbooks to prepare for Physics in 2019?
Below are good reasons why you should use JAMB Physics recommended textbooks to prepare for JAMB.
GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR PHYSICS 2019
- They are recommended by the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board(JAMB)
- They are very comprehensive and hence trusted by smart students
- JAMB examiners set UTME questions from recommended textbooks
- They cover the whole JAMB syllabus
Can I Pass JAMB Without Using Recommended Textbooks For Physics
Now, if you are still wondering, “Is it compulsory to use JAMB recommended textbooks for Physics before I can pass?“.
The answer is NO. You can also use other good Physics textbooks to pass. However, the question is “How sure are you that the textbook you want to use is good enough to pass JAMB?”
If you are not sure, then I will advise you to use the textbooks mentioned above.
Finally, “where can I get JAMB recommended textbooks?”
Where To Get JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Physics 2019
Below are some of the places to get JAMB recommended textbooks:
- The best option is to buy at any bookshop near you. This will give you total control over where, how and when you read it.
- Another option is to borrow from a friend.
- You can also borrow or use it at any public library close to you.
That is all for now on the topic, “Best Physics textbooks for JAMB 2019/2020“.
QUESTION FOR YOU: Which is your favourite among these Physics textbooks? Use the comment section below.
I hope you really enjoyed this article? If yes, then don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons below.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.