JAMB recommended textbooks for Music 2019 – This is exactly what I am going to discuss in this article. If you want to pass JAMB 2019/2020 and score above 80 in JAMB Music, then you need to know the best Music textbooks to read for JAMB and pass.
Are you sitting for Music in your next UTME? Do you wish to score above 90 in Music? Then, you need to read this article to the end.
In one of previous JAMB guides titled, “How to study for JAMB and pass excellently“, I mentioned that recommended textbooks are the best Music textbooks to study and pass JAMB Music excellently.
- JAMB recommended textbooks for Music 2019/2020
- Best Music textbooks to read for JAMB 2019/2020
- Best textbooks for JAMB Music 2019/2020
- List of best textbooks to buy and pass JAMB Music
- How to score above 90 in JAMB Music
If you are still searching for the terms above, then this article is where you are going to find an answer.
Without wasting any time, I will quickly show you the list of best Music textbooks to read and pass JAMB 2019/2020.
BEST MUSIC TEXTBOOKS TO READ FOR JAMB
Like I mentioned earlier, JAMB recommended textbooks for Music are the best textbooks to prepare for JAMB(see reasons in the next heading below).
Below are the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for Music 2019/2020:
- Akpabot, S. E. (1986) Foundation of Nigerian Traditional Music, Ibadan: Spectrum.
- Associated Board of the Royal School of Music (1958) Rudiments and Theory of Music, London.
- Cole, W. (1969) The Form of Music, London: The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music.
- Echezona, W. W. C. (1981) Nigerian Musical Instruments, Enugu: Apollo Publishing Ltd.
- Ekwueme, L. (1993) Choir Training and Choral Conducting for Africans, Lagos: Lenaus Advertising and Publishing Company.
- Holst, I. (1963) An ABC of Music, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Hosier, (1961) Instruments of the Orchestra Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Hunt, R. (1960) Elements of Music.
- Inanga, A. (1993) Music for Secondary Schools Vols. I and II, Ibadan: Spectrum.
- Kamien, R. (1990) Music: An Appreciation, London: McGraw – Hill Publishing Company.
- Kennedy, M. (1985) The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Music, (Third Edition), London: Oxford University Press.
- Kitson, C. H. (1978) Elementary Harmony Book 2, London: Oxford University Press.
- Kofoworola, Z. O. And Lateef, Y. (1987) Hausa performing Arts and Music, Lagos: Nigeria Magazine.
- Lovelock, W. (1953) A Concise History of Music, London: Bell and Hyman.
- Lovelock, W. (1996) The Rudiments of Music, London. G. Bell and sons Limited.
- Machlis, J. (1977) The Enjoyment of Music, New York: W. W. Norton.
- Mensah, A. A. (Undated) Folksongs for Schools, Accra.
- Morris, R. O. (1974) The Oxford Harmony, Vol. I, London: Oxford University Press.
- Nketia, J. H. (1974) African Music, New York: W. W. Norton Company.
- Palmer, K. (1965) Teach Yourself Music, London: The English University Press Limited.
- Reed, H. O. (1954) Basic Music: A Basic Theory Text, New York: 19, N. Y. Mills Music Inc.
- Taylor, E. (1989) The Guide to Music Theory, London: The Associated Board of The Royal Schools of Music.
- Warburton, A. O. (1955) Graded Music Course for Schools, Books I – III, London: Longman.
Why should you use JAMB recommended textbooks to prepare for Music in 2019?
Below are good reasons why you should use JAMB Music recommended textbooks to prepare for JAMB.
GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR MUSIC 2019
- They are recommended by the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board(JAMB)
- They are very comprehensive and hence trusted by smart students
- JAMB examiners set UTME questions from recommended textbooks
- They cover the whole JAMB syllabus
Can I Pass JAMB Without Using Recommended Textbooks For Music
Now, if you are still wondering, “Is it compulsory to use JAMB recommended textbooks for Music before I can pass?“.
The answer is NO. You can also use other good Music textbooks to pass. However, the question is “How sure are you that the textbook you want to use is good enough to pass JAMB?”
If you are not sure, then I will advise you to use the textbooks mentioned above.
Finally, “where can I get JAMB recommended textbooks?”
Where To Get JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Music In 2019
Below are some of the places to get JAMB recommended textbooks:
- The best option is to buy at any bookshop near you. This will give you total control over where, how and when you read it.
- Another option is to borrow from a friend.
- You can also borrow or use it at any public library close to you.
That is all for now on the topic, “Best Music textbooks for JAMB 2019/2020“.
QUESTION FOR YOU: Which is your favourite among these Music textbooks? Use the comment section below.
I hope you really enjoyed this article? If yes, then don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons below.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣ JAMB Result Checker 2019 - How To Check JAMB Score On JAMB Portal ➣ After JAMB UTME 2019, What Next? Here Are The Things You Should Know ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB Result Upgrade 2019 Complete Guide And What You Should Know ➣ NECO Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ WAEC Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check Online And Download PDf ➣ NECO Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check And Download NECO SSCE Timetable PDF ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2018/2019 Still Out On JAMB Portal ➣ Npower Registration 2019/2020 And Latest Npower News Update
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.