JAMB recommended textbooks for Government 2019 – What are the best books to read for JAMB government and pass? If you want to pass JAMB 2019/2020 and score above 80 in JAMB Government, then you need to know the best Government textbooks to read for JAMB and pass.
Are you sitting for Government in your next UTME? Do you wish to score above 90 in JAMB Government? Then, you need to read this article to the end.
In one of previous JAMB guides titled, “How to study for JAMB and pass excellently“, I mentioned that recommended textbooks are the best Government textbooks to study and pass JAMB Government.
- JAMB recommended textbooks for Government 2019/2020
- Best Government textbooks to read for JAMB 2019/2020
- Best textbooks for JAMB Government 2019/2020
- List of best textbooks to buy and pass JAMB Government
- How to score above 90 in JAMB Government
If you are still searching for the terms above, then this article is where you are going to find an answer.
Without wasting any time, I will quickly show you the list of best Government textbooks to read and pass JAMB 2019/2020.
BEST GOVERNMENT TEXTBOOKS TO READ FOR JAMB
Like I mentioned earlier, JAMB recommended textbooks for Government are the best textbooks to prepare for JAMB(see reasons in the next heading below).
Below are the list of JAMB recommended textbooks for Government 2019/2020:
- Adigwe, F (1985) Essentials of Government for West Africa, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Anifowose, R and Enemuo, F. C (eds)(1999) Elements of Politics, Lagos; Malthouse Press Limited.
- Appadorai, A. (1978) The Substance of Politics, London: Oxford University Press.
- Ball, A. R. (1983) Modern Politics and Government, London: macmillan.
- Ofoegbu, R. (1977) Government for the Certificate Year, London: George Allen and Unwin.
- Olawale, J. B (1987) New Topics on Ordinary Level Government, Ilesha: Jola Publishing.
- Oyediran, O. Nwosu, H., Takaya, B., Anifowoshe, R., Femi, B., Godwill, O. and Adigun, A. (1990) Government for Senior Secondary Schools, Books 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyeneye, I., Onyenwenu, M. and Olusunde, B. E. (2000) Round-Up Government for Senior Secondary School Certifcate Examination: A complete Guide, Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyovbaire, S., Oguna, A. E. C., Amucheazi, E. C., Coker, H. o. and Oshuntuyi, O. (2001) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certifcate Examination: Government, Ibadan: Evans.
Why should you use JAMB recommended textbooks to prepare for Government in 2019?
Below are good reasons why you should use JAMB Government recommended textbooks to prepare for JAMB.
GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE JAMB RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS FOR GOVERNMENT 2019
- They are recommended by the Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board(JAMB)
- They are very comprehensive and hence trusted by smart students
- JAMB examiners set UTME questions from recommended textbooks
- They cover the whole JAMB syllabus
Can I Pass JAMB Without Using Recommended Textbooks For Government
Now, if you are still wondering, “Is it compulsory to use JAMB recommended textbooks for Government before I can pass?“.
The answer is NO. You can also use other good Government textbooks to pass. However, the question is “How sure are you that the textbook you want to use is good enough to pass JAMB?”
If you are not sure, then I will advise you to use the textbooks mentioned above.
Finally, “where can I get JAMB recommended textbooks?”
Where To Get JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Government In 2019
Below are some of the places to get JAMB recommended textbooks:
- The best option is to buy at any bookshop near you. This will give you total control over where, how and when you read it.
- Another option is to borrow from a friend.
- You can also borrow or use it at any public library close to you.
That is all for now on the topic, “Best Government textbooks for JAMB 2019/2020“.
QUESTION FOR YOU: Which is your favourite among these Government textbooks? Use the comment section below.
I hope you really enjoyed this article? If yes, then don’t forget to share the article by using the share buttons below.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN: ➣ JAMB Registration Statistics 2019/2020 - See Faculty With Highest Applicant ➣ JAMB 2019 Examination Starting Date Announced - See New Date ➣ [CHANGED] JAMB Mock Exam Date 2019 And Latest News ➣ JAMB Recommended Textbooks 2019 For All Subjects ➣ NECO Registration 2019 Form, Price, Closing Date, Exam Date & Timetable Out ➣ WAEC Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check Online And Download PDf ➣ NECO Timetable 2019/2020 Out - Check And Download NECO SSCE Timetable PDF ➣ JAMB Cut Off Mark 2019/2020 For All Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education ➣ JAMB Change Of Course/Institution 2018/2019 Still Out On JAMB Portal ➣ NNPC Recruitment 2019 - See How To Apply On careers.nnpcgroup.com ➣ Npower Registration 2019/2020 And Latest Npower News Update
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Click Here To Like Our Facebook Page For More Updates.